𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄. 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄.

You laughed along mentally sighing at the fact they didn't take it seriously. Todoroki laughed along as well but you could tell by the glance of his clenched fist he was the exact opposite of happy.

With that, the interview was over. Uraraka quickly wrapped up the rest of the set and both you and Todoroki made your way towards the exit to the backstage.

Your palms began to clamp up as you waited for the moment Shoto would snap at you. He briskly walked towards the door where you both had came from not even bothering to give you a side glance which pissed you off a bit.

Jeez it's not like I did anything too bad at least they didn't take it seriously.

The rest of the walk to the private garage was silent, nothing was heard except for the tiny click from your heels which were making your feet sore as fuck.

Without noticing it you had tripped on a small crack in the floor causing  you to stumble forward. You had originally were hoping that you could go the day without tripping in them, but of course luck wasn't on your side this time.

Just before you could make impact with the hard concrete floor arms grabbed the under part of your arms and lifted you up. "Tsk, you need to be more careful Y/n."

You looked up at Todoroki blushing slightly in embarrassment from his firm grip on you  before muttering a small "thank you." All he did however was smile softly.

Unfortunately  for you,  you didn't catch the glint he had within his heterochromia eyes.

You both had walked a few more steps before
Finding the car. Shoto unlocked it with his keys   and you both got in to the back but you began to realize something strange.

"Hey Shoto where's the driv-" 

Before you could finish your sentence Todoroki's lips smashed roughly into yours.

Taken aback by his action you slightly pushed him off of you. "Shoto what are you-"

"Shut up."

You looked into his eyes seeing nothing but burning lust and a bit up pent of frustration. As much as you wanted to enjoy this you wanted to get to the hotel at least.