𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑. 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒.

Looking up, you see heterochromia eyes belonging to Todoroki Shoto, staring right into your e/c eyes.

"Leaving so soon? Didn't expect you to finish our time together so quickly." He says teasingly making you roll your eyes at him.

"Well unlike you Mr. rich boy I have to get home and clean."

Todoroki frowns confusingly, "Why? It's not like there's another person who lives there."

Sighing you respond. "I have my friend coming over today so I need to go home now ASAP."

You stand on your tip toes giving Shoto a light kiss on the cheek before giving you your final goodbye.

"Till next time Peppermint."

Shoto blushes slightly infatuated by you he watches as you get into your car, now turning on your ignition ready to back out.

Suddenly Todoroki realizes something important.

"Wait, y/n!" He says running towards your car.
You take notice immediately seeing him head towards your window.

Rolling down your window you ask what's up.
"So..." you hear him start off suspiciously.

"Todoroki I swear to god please don't tell me you forgot to wear a condom." You deadpan.

Todoroki chuckles at your inquiry, relieving you of worry the second he responds.

"Of course I wore it, but that's beside the point I wanted to let you know that since the public has been speculating our relationship and who you are,"

He pauses preparing himself in case you go apeshit on his ass. " my agent has set up a tv interview for us,"

"In two days."

You stop breathing. Your blood slightly boils as you put on your scariest smile yet. Causing Todoroki's stomach to drop.

"You mean to tell me," you pause as your lips curl even deeper into a smile. "THAT YOU DIDN'T FUCKING BOTHER TO TELL ME AS OF RIGHT NOW?!"