𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑  𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘.

You sat near the window in the black car as rain pattered on it. You twiddled your thumbs something you usually don't do unless your extremely nervous. Which was rare. fuck I can't do this I'm gonna make a fool of myself

"Nervous Y/n?~" Todoroki said teasingly.

You remained silent not in the mood to answer since you were to busy trying to calm yourself down enough and to compose yourself before you arrived.

Todoroki frowned slightly. Concerned he put his hand on your thigh grabbing your attention.

"Y/n it's ok don't be nervous everything will be okay." He spoke gently towards you rubbing your thigh with his thumb trying to comfort you.

You blushed slightly at his gesture. You turned towards him and smiled softly feeling less nervous.

Even though Shoto teased you a lot he was still caring and sweet towards you when you needed it. That made you fall a little more for him than you should.

Am i falling too fast? You doubted your feelings. After all, you had only just had this man come into your life and it's only been around a month.

But then reality over came you.

this is just a fake relationship. Nothing more, nothing less

You sighed gently resting your head onto the back of the seat your eyes lidded slightly and you felt yourself dozing off. Todo noticed this.

"Do you need to lay your head down?"

You jumped up slightly your face turned red in embarrassment you turned your head away slightly not wanting him to tease you for it.

"Yes please." You muttered softly.

Shoto chuckled softly at your response cute
he thought to himself. He slightly stretched out his legs before patting his lap, "lay down dear."

You complied quietly, unbuckling your seatbelt you started to lay down gently placing your head onto his lap before beginning to doze off into black abyss.

Shoto's heart, despite you not doing much, began to thump a little quicker at how comfortable you became in his lap.