𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔. Watching as you snored softly causing him to laugh slightly at your innocence appearance when sleeping. Last nights sinful events creeped back into his mind causing him to blush. To him, it was hard to believe that a seemingly innocent person  like yourself would be so seductive and confident in what she wanted and needed.

It almost didn't feel real that he was next your bare body as you were to his but he was glad that way. Your hair was slightly messy and your lips were plump, Shoto's attention went to them and he bit his lip as his mind went elsewhere "damn it I shouldn't be thinking about that." He muttered quietly, or so he thought.

"Thinking what Mr. Todoroki, Hmm? Perhaps something dirty?" He flinched at your seductive tone and turned away so you couldn't see his blush. "Nothing." He said. You giggled at his words. "Oh my, that's too bad then I would've love to know." You smiled slightly and Todoroki smiled back at you. His stomach pooled with butterflies when you smiled like that.

The moment ended when you stood up the covers of the bed falling down revealing your body still covered with the reminiscence of sex last. You stretched before picking up your clothes or what was left of it. Your dress had some dirt on it but other than that everything seemed to be well. You quickly got dressed and put on your coat before turning around to the peppermint god was he quite the charmer you smiled "I'll be going now Todoroki I had a great time thank you love." You turned back around heading towards the door.

Todoroki dumb founded by you leaving this early stood up and grabbed your wrist gently as you opened the door. You turned around in surprise, "is something the matter?" You questioned.

Todoroki stumbled "I-i well no it's just, will we see each other again?" Todoroki's voice was soft and way different compared to last nights. You giggle softly, "maybe Todo, We'll have to see, only fate can tell if we should so let's bet on that okay?"

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃.𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃, " 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍."

"