𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍. 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑  𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘. 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐖.

Grumbling for a few more seconds you got up from your warm bed leaving the safe space for the day heading to the kitchen you began to place coffee grounds into the machine turning on the machine you placed the glass pitcher under it and walked to your bathroom.

You grabbed the knob, turning it to the left to where you usually did. Hearing the sound of the shower you began to strip off your clothes. Placing your hand to the water you waited it till it was hot and stepped inside feeling the liquid sprinkling onto you.

Sighing you put  your face into the water the drops relaxing you before performing your normal routine.

You stepped out of the shower grabbing your towel your dried yourself before grabbing your bath robe getting into it.

You walked out checking the clock that read 6:38 am the interview was at 1:00 but you needed time to prepare yourself mentally for personal and uncomfortable questions.

"Fuck I'm gonna kill myself before the
interviewer can from harassment."

You honestly just wanted to drop dead and not go but you promised Todoroki you would. A buzz sounded from your phone. You picked it up reading the name.

"Speak of the devil." You muttered before clicking answer.

"Hello Sugar Daddy what brings you to call me so early at this time?" You said not hiding the sarcastic tone you had going on.

You wouldn't be like this if Todoroki told you about this shit fest tv interview a week in advance but of course being the nonchalant peppermint he was didn't bother. Great.

You heard a chuckle on the other line.
"Well looks like someone's happy to talk to me how are you Dear? Is your back still sore from how hard I pounded into you till you broke?"