𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐓𝐇𝐄  𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 7:00 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 7:00 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐓. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.

You had both laughed at the scene depicted in front of you. As you both let out small laughs you felt more at home with Rei Todoroki.
To think you were nervous before.

You finished the episode pausing it after it hit the credits at the end.

"That was a pretty good show."  You spoke as you yawned slightly.  Rei smiled at you and nodded.

"It was indeed, Y/n?" She spoke her voice clear and comforting but a serious tone had laid within her voice. 

You cleared your throat sitting up shifting yourself and looking at her.

"Yes Mrs. Todoroki." You spoke with nerves running through you at what she wanted to ask.

She smiled at your nervousness and told you to relax before she had asked the question she had wanted to ask since she had first laid eyes on her.

"My dear, are you planning to stay with my son truly for his love and not his money?"

You froze at the question, you had honestly expected  her asking something like this. After all, Shoto is not and will never be an ordinary man.

You looked her in the eye shifting to face towards her you smiled softly.

"M'am I know that Shoto has more to him than just money and fame, he has a good Soul, he's kind towards me and shows me real love that I haven't felt in a long time and because of that I want to spend many years with him and more if he wants me in his life."  You stated with a sincere tone.

Rei did nothing but smile nodding. She knew that her son had found  "the one" for him and thats all she wanted for him.

A knock at the door followed by a couple more  intervened the moment Rei and y/n has shared.

You stood up, "I can get it Ms. Rei," you said politely as you went to open the door.

You unlocked it opening the door expecting to see  hair Shoto but you had not expected to see two different other people next to him. A boy with  white hair and a girl with white hair with red highlights in it.

The girl immediately grabbed your hands shaking them. "Oh my goodness! I've been so excited to meet you! I'm Fuyumi Todoroki's older sister, you must be Y/n."