𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐋�...

𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑.

"Please stay with me y/n," he spoke softly, tears streamed down his face as he watched you being carried away from him.

He walked with them to the ambulance getting into the car as soon as you were in watching as the people were working on you. Ripping your dress to find the wound inflicted upon you.

He grabbed your hand tracing his thumb giving it a light squeeze hoping you could feel that he was there and that you would at least acknowledge it by squeezing your hand back. But that possibility was a pipe dream seeing as you were unconscious and close to death.

It wasn't long before you made it to the hospital Todoroki having to stay back to fill out paperwork as they took you to the emergency room to get check by the doctors to see if any anything important had been pierced.

Messages blew up Shoto's phone as he waited to hear news from The Doc.

————————————————————————

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

———————————————————————-

Todoroki sighed as he combed his fingers through his hair trying to calm down after the events that had conspired.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't stop worrying about if you were okay or if you were already dead and the docters were just trying to give him time before they told him.

Todo went on his phone hoping to distract himself but after only seeing the breaking news of you and him he put it away. It infuriated him that paparazzi were still able to get photos as this horrible thing was going on.

There was no sign of Momo either.

She's probably already on her way out of the country by now. He thought as his fist clenched

"Sir? Are you Todoroki Shoto by chance?"
Todoroki looked up seeing a man in a doctor's uniform his long black hair tied back with a scar under his eye. Shoto stood up immediately. "Yes that's me." He spoke firmly.

"Follow me please."

It was silent as the man known as Dr.Aizawa led him to where y/n was. No words were exchanged as the doctor opened the door letting Shoto step inside, his eyes landing on you as you were laid down a machine attached to you.

"She's unconscious for now possibly a coma considering the damage done to her it was more severe than we had previously thought thankfully we were able to locate the problems and fix it but expect her to be out for a little while a few weeks at the least."

Todoroki nodded at his words. "Thank you doctor." The man patted his back "Don't worry too much I suggest you go home and shower there's blood on you a staff member will monitor her in case anything changes we will let you know."

Shoto smiled softly towards him. "Thank you."
Aizawa nodded leaving the room. Todoroki pulled a chair towards your bed laying his head on the edge and he rubbed your hand with his thumb over and over.

"Y/n wake up soon please." He whispered as he kissed your forehead gently.

The door opened startling a half awake Todoroki. There stood Mina Ashido her pink hair was knotted and messed up as she sniffled before landing her eyes on y/n.

"I- is she alright?" Todoroki smiled at y/n's friend trying to ease her worry. "Doc says she'll be alright  she's in a small coma and might be asleep for a bit, but she'll pull through."

Mina breathed out deeply to calm herself as tears of joy cascaded down her face. "Thank god I don't know what I would do with y/n."

Todoroki smiles.  "Yeah me too."

It wasn't until later that Bakugo and Deku had arrived. By that time todoroki had passed out after Mina left.

Bakugo and Deku opened the door careful not to disturb whoever was awake, Deku holding some fresh food and Bakugo holding a change of clothes for Todoroki to wear instead of the bloody ones he was in.

After hearing the snores of Todoroki they decided to  leave putting the food down and leaving the clothes on the opposite chair.

It was dark. It was quiet. It was weird.  It felt like you were in the car accident again the nothingness that had surrounded you when you were at the hospital for weeks on end.

But this time you could hear something.  It was faint but you were sure you could hear "Y/n wake up soon please." The voice was so familiar but you just couldn't remember who it was.

You tried to move but you couldn't it was like your hand had bricks on it.  Jeez what happened all I remember was Momo, Bakugo and Deku

You suddenly felt something shift near you and you had internally you panicked at who it was but once you had felt the person rub your hand you knew it was Todo that alone made you feel happier that you weren't alone.

"I have to go back to the house y/n but I'll be back soon I promise."

No please don't leave not right now.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒  𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓.

HEYYYYY IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE SO LONG I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND VB BUT IM BACK FOR MORE UPDATES 😁😁😁😁🤪🤪🤪🤪