𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐀 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

𝐀 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐈𝐑.

The trip to America was surprisingly a long one. Not that you minded about how long it was just the fact that you weren't on the ground
For around 12 hours which made you queasy without a doubt.

The doors opened the fellow works of Todoroki were quick to get your luggage and bring outside into the car. You thanked them as you grabbed your bag before stepping down the stairs. The wind blowing in your face as you took your last step from the jet, onto the ground of American territory.

You had gotten here 4,5 months after Todoroki left Japan to start bringing his company overseas to expand more. No doubt we're you excited to come and see the building, considering you were finally apart of the company as well something you had wanted to do since you hadn't worked ever since you left Monoma's company.

After a long time of begging to put in the workload and be apart of his company Shoto couldn't refuse considering how dedicated you were and due to the fact that it was the deal you'd earn a spot in the job to agree to the fake relationship turned real.

"Ms. L/n it won't be no longer than 15 minutes till we arrive to where Mr. Todoroki is! How are you feeling so far do we need to make any stops for you?"  You smiled at the kindness of your driver/employee at Shoto's company.

"I'm quite alright Kirishima but thank you for the concern I certainly appreciate it." The spiky red-hair  male grinned at you giving you a thumbs up before continuing on focusing on the road.

Kiri had made the trip with you on Shoto's request considering Todo didn't want you alone unprotected. You had grown quite a relationship with him now considering him as an older brother figure. 

(I absolutely love Kiri :)

It wasn't a while long before the car came to a stop, Kirishima quickly turned off the engine before hopping out of the car going to open your door. You stepped smiling and giving him a slight punch, "your too good for this world kiri ughhh I wish I had the patience to be nice as you."

Kiri grinned showing off his shark-like teeth.

You took your attention off of him before looking up seeing a massive tall building in big letters at the front entrance said,