Abusive dream - Zonah

Type: fluff
Warnings: mention of abuse
Wc: 649
Requested by: @clickboomturtles

🧸✨ you are more than a grade on a test, don't let your grades get you down

Third person

"No! Get away from me!" Zach screamed. He looked up at the figure and saw a familiar face, Jonah. His boyfriend, his love, was hurting him. "Go away!"

"Zach baby, I'm gonna have some fun okay?" Jonah asked in an evil voice. He raised his hand and balled it into a fist before punching Zach in the face. Jonah repeated this action a few more times before beginning to kick Zach's whole body.

"P-Please stop," Zach whimpered. Jonah smirked then hit Zach 2x as hard, making Zach's vision go black.

••

Zach sat up quickly in his bed, he was breathing heavily and sweating profusely. He placed a hand on his chest, attempting to steady his breathing.

When Zach was calmed down, he looked at his alarm clock, the time was showing 2:42 am. Zach slowly laid back down and cuddled into his blankets. He tried to fall asleep, but it took about an hour before he finally achieved his goal.

•the morning•

Zach woke up at about 8:30, he slowly got himself out of bed and wrapped a blanket around his body. He put his slippers on then began walking downstairs to get breakfast.

"Good morning baby," Jonah said softly when he noticed Zach walk down.

"Morning," Zach replied quietly. He felt nervous around Jonah, he's never felt nervous around him before.

"You feeling okay bubba? You look really tired," Jonah commented.

"I'm fine," Zach replied.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"I'll get it myself."

Zach walked to the pantry and grabbed himself Cheerios, then he went back to the kitchen and got a bowl, a spoon, and milk. He sat at the island and poured his cereal. Zach got his phone out and went onto Instagram, completely ignoring Jonah.

Jonah felt confused, Zach was usually clingy in the morning, but now he was ignoring him. It didn't make any sense to the older boy, he just wanted to find out what was going on.

Jonah waited for Zach to finish his cereal before talking to him.

"Zach?" Jonah asked quietly.

"Yeah?" Zach replied, looking up from his phone.

"What's wrong bub? You're acting really off this morning."

"It's nothing," Zach answered quietly.

"It's obviously something honey, just talk to me, please?"

Zach looked up at Jonah with tears in his eyes. "Oh bubba, what's wrong?" Jonah moved to the other side of the island and pulled Zach into a hug.

"I had a nightmare. You were abusing me," Zach whimpered. A few tears fell onto his cheeks, but he quickly wiped them away.

"Oh baby."

Jonah picked Zach up so he was clinging onto him like a koala. Zach snuggled his head into Jonah's neck and had his arms wrapped tightly around Jonah's neck. Jonah walked to the couch and sat down, allowing Zach to straddle his lap. Jonah let Zach rest his head against his chest. He began running his hand through the younger's hair. "I hope you know that I would never, ever, purposefully hurt you in any way. I would never put my hands on you like that," Jonah said softly. He placed a kiss on Zach's forehead.

"I know Jobear," Zach mumbled. Jonah smiled.

"Good. Are you okay sweetheart?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah. I just want to cuddle," Zach answered. Jonah smiled then placed his free hand on Zach's back, gently rubbing it. Zach sighed contently then snuggled his face even further into Jonah's neck. Jonah stopped playing with his hair, placing that hand on Zach's hip and gently rubbed it with his thumb. "I love you Jobear," Zach whispered.

"I love you too baby, so much," Jonah replied.

For the remainder of the day, the couple stayed close and cuddled a lot. Jonah continuously reassured Zach that he would never do that to him, and overall, both of them were pretty happy.