Post-date - Jeben

Type: fluffWarnings: gets a lil frisky but I don't think you guys care

Type: fluff
Warnings: gets a lil frisky but I don't think you guys care

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much

Third person

  Jonah and Eben held hands as they walked through the park. They decided that they would go there for their date because it was where they met 2 months prior.

"Thank you for bringing me, you know how I love simple dates," Jonah said quietly. Eben smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Of course love," Eben replied. They continued walking until it was dark out, then they decided to call it a night.

••

When the pair arrived at Eben's house they walked inside and took off their shoes and jackets. Eben pushed Jonah up against the door and attached their lips. Jonah moaned into the kiss when Eben placed his hands on his thighs.

"Jump," Eben whispered, only breaking the kiss for a few seconds. Jonah jumped into Eben's arms then connected their lips once again.

Eben carried Jonah up to his bedroom and kicked the door closed with his foot.

Soon enough, clothes were scattered around the room.

••

The couple laid in bed, their bare bodies cuddled close together. Jonah had his head laid on Eben's chest and Eben had his arms around Jonah.

"I love you so fucking much," Eben said quietly. That was the first 'I love you' in their relationship. Jonah smiled and looked up at the older boy.

"I love you too Ebs," Jonah replied. Eben smiled then brought his lover into another passionate kiss.

A/N sorry that it's so short :/