Little thief - All

Type: fluff
Warnings: none
Wc: 1524
Requested by: anonymous

🧸✨ I love you

Third person

The five boys were currently in an interview, it was the classic 'who's most likely to'. They each had a whiteboard and they wrote down the name of the band member that was most likely to do the thing that was stated.

"Who's most likely to want cuddles at 3 am," the interviewer asked. They were all dating and very open about it, so they have been getting a lot of relationship question, which they didn't mind of course.

The five boys wrote down their answers before flipping their boards. They all had Zach written in large letters.

"Yeah, definitely Zach. He's our cuddle bug," Daniel said. Zach just blushed before turning his board back around and erasing the marker.

"Who's most likely to steal everyone else's clothes?"

"3, 2, 1," Jonah counted down. They all flipped their boards and realized they all said Daniel.

"Well, if one of them is gone, it's a free for all for their hoodies," Daniel said with a shrug. They all laughed and smiled at him, they all loved when he stole their clothes.

"Okay, now. Who's most likely to be a prankster?"

They all started laughing because the answer was so easy. They flipped their boards around and saw Zach written on all of them.

"What kinds of pranks does he pull?" The interviewer questioned.

"He's been doing this thing lately where he hides small things that don't really make a difference until you need to use them. Like, he'll hide one shoe, and you don't notice until you go to put your shoes on. Or he'll take your toothpaste, and you don't notice until you need to brush your teeth," Corbyn answered. They all just laughed and agreed. Zach was glad that they didn't take it to heart, it was just a way to keep tour interesting.

When the interview was finally over, the five boys thanked the interviewer and packed their things before heading back to the tour bus.

They put their things away then met in the back room, Zach crawled onto Daniel's lap and cuddled his head into his neck.

"Well hello there," Daniel said softly.

"I want Dani cuddles," Zach mumbled.

"Okay love," Daniel agreed. Zach hummed contently before closing his eyes. After only a few minutes, he was asleep.

•the next morning•

Zach woke up in his bunk, he looked around confused. How did he end up there? He then realized that Daniel probably moved him when they went to bed. He got out of his bunk and realized that nobody else was awake, he decided to go get breakfast for everyone.

He left the tour bus and walked to the closest breakfast fast food place he could find, which was Tim Hortons (They were currently in Canada). He ordered everyone a bacon breakfast sandwich on an English muffin, he also got everyone a hash brown and a latte. (He got his and Daniel's with caramel because they like sweet drinks.)