Horror Movie - Dorbyn

Type: fluffWarnings: horror movie, talks about creepy things in the movie (not spoilers)

Type: fluff
Warnings: horror movie, talks about creepy things in the movie (not spoilers)

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Third person

Corbyn and Daniel sat on the couch together, cuddled up as close to each other as possible. Corbyn had somehow managed to convince Daniel to watch a horror movie, even though the younger boy was terrified of them.

Corbyn decided to watch 'annabelle' and Daniel was terrified. He had his head buried into Corbyn's chest and kept the blanket over his ears, attempting to block out the creepy noises. Daniel didn't want to tell Corbyn that he was afraid because he didn't want to seem like a coward, and he didn't want to disappoint the blonde boy.

Daniel decided to look at the tv, it was a huge mistake. The doll started floating and making weird noises, which scared the life out of him.

"Turn it off! Please!" Daniel exclaimed, starting to cry into Corbyn's chest. "It's too scary."

Corbyn quickly reached for the remote and turned off the tv. He wrapped his arms around the shaking boy and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm so sorry love, I didn't mean to make you so scared," Corbyn said quietly, trying to sooth the boy. Daniel continued sobbing into Corbyn's chest, too afraid to look anywhere. "I made my baby cry!"

When Daniel was finally calm he stayed in Corbyn's arms, too afraid of the world. "I'm so sorry love, if I knew it was going to make you this upset I wouldn't have made you watch it."

"It's okay," Daniel replied into Corbyn's chest. The blonde boy smiled and kissed the top of Daniel's head.

"I love you angel," Corbyn whispered.

"I love you too Corby."

"Now, how about you put on a movie that you like and I'll go get us some snacks," Corbyn suggested. Daniel nodded and crawled off of Corbyn's lap. "Ok, I'll be right back baby."

Corbyn walked over to the kitchen and made a large platter of grapes, popcorn, chips, goldfish, and small candies. Meanwhile, Daniel was busy flicking through Disney+ until he finally decided to watch Bambi, his favourite childhood movie.

Corbyn walked back into the living room and set the snacks on the coffee table, he sat down next to Daniel and pulled the small boy onto his lap. Daniel put his head on Corbyn's chest. The older boy gently ran his hand up and down Daniel's back, comforting him.

Daniel pressed 'play' and before he knew it he was in a deep slumber.