First Kiss - Jeben

Type: fluffWarnings: strong language

Type: fluff
Warnings: strong language

I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind. Neil Gaiman

Third person

Jonah nervously sat next to Eben on the couch. The other four were out getting food, and wouldn't be back for another 30 minutes. Eben smirked at the younger boy, he knew that he had a crush on him, he just loved the effect he had on the brunet boy.

"H-Hey Eben," Jonah stuttered.

"Hey Jo," Eben said casually. Jonah instantly faced the tv and started watching the movie that was playing on the tv. Eben slowly moved closer to Jonah and placed his hand on the younger's thigh.

"W-What are you doing?" Jonah stumbled.

"Don't play so innocent baby boy, I know about your little crush on me," Eben said with a smirk. Jonah blushed a deep scarlet red. "It's okay, I like you too."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah."

Eben took his free hand and gently pulled Jonah's face closer. They both leaned in until their lips were connected. Eben pulled Jonah onto his lap so he was straddling him. His hands roamed up and down Jonah's body, while Jonah's just stayed around Eben's neck, as he was still unsure of the situation.

The pair slowly pulled away, light pants left their mouths.

"Do that again," Jonah said breathlessly. Eben smiled before bringing Jonah into another passionate kiss.

They pulled away and Jonah smiled slightly. "Holy, shit," Jonah mumbled.

Eben let out a small chuckle and gently caressed Jonah's cheek.

"Was that your first kiss love?" Eben asked softly. Jonah nodded shyly. "Wow, I expected that someone had already taken it, you're 21 after all."

"I-is it a bad thing?" Jonah asked innocently.

"No love, of course not. I'm honoured that I got to be the first one to kiss those wonderful lips," Eben explained with a smile. Jonah giggled then cuddled his head into Eben's neck. "Will you be my boyfriend JoJo?"

Jonah nodded excitedly.

"Of course Eb!"

Eben smiled and wrapped his arms around the young boy on his lap.

That was where the rest of their wonderful lives started.