Part 5- Summer 15: Week 5 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻

Anne had gone to pick their friends up from the train station at around half five on the Friday afternoon. To say they where excited would be a huge understatement. Harry had been friends with Liam and Niall for years , they where actually a couple. Then of course there was Louis and Perrie who had been friends with Zayn for just over three years now.. also a couple. I suppose it was only a matter of time before Zayn and Harry became one too. The two of them are constantly surrounded by lovey couples. Could you really blame them? Plus the sexual chemistry between the two was insane!

"Louis just texted to say they're about ten minutes away!" Zayn chirped excitedly. "Said they have my birthday cake with them! How cute is that?!"

"That's great! I can't wait to see them." Harry said.

"Me either .. though there is something I want to ask ya' before they get here." Zayn informed.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Are we going to tell them about us? I'm kind of hoping you say yes because I really don't want to hide away the whole week H."

"Of course we will tell them baby... they're our best mates! Plus we won't have to worry about either of mums hearing it from them if we ask them to respect our boundaries!"

The younger lad hummed in agreement, moving to lay down with his head in the older boys lap.
"True... I'm so happy we did this."

"Me too.. feels good to know that the person I've been in love with for so long actually loves me back."
Harry told him, running a hand through his hair.

"Plus the sex is insane, glad we got at least one round in without them here... can't imagine it could get any better really." Zayn laughed.

"Well you turned sixteen today... sooo I may have an extra special birthday gift planned for later on."

"Oh is that right?"

"Maybe, it all depends of whether you believe it gets better." Harry smirked.

"I'm starting to be a believer in a lot of things babe." Zayn smiled softly. "All because of you."

"And I'm proud of that fact." The older boy giggled.

"Isn't it crazy how five weeks ago I had absolutely no idea I loved you? Like if you hadn't kissed me I don't think I would of figured it out." Zayn voiced.

"You would of... probably would of taken you a few years.. you're pretty slow. But you would of gotten there eventually." Harry replied.

"It most likely would of been too late .. god I can't bare the thought of you being with anybody else."

"I won't ever be with anyone else, trust me on that."

"Always."

And there it was again.

"Boys! I'm leaving to go Eric's now! Come give me a hug please!" Trisha called from the living room.

"Coming mum!" Zayn shouted back, rolling out of Harry's gentle hold.
"Best get out there otherwise she'll barge in."

"Yeah I know." Harry sighed, standing up himself.
"Let's go."

The two boys made their way out of their room, making sure to give one another a quick peck. Smiling once they entered the living room where Trisha was stood waiting happily.

"You two idiots going to be ok on your own?" She quizzed with a chuckle.

"Aren't we always?" Harry asked back.

"Oh sometimes .. but other times not so much honey. Either way it's only a week! So keep it together ok?" She demanded.

"Of course mother, you excited to spend the week with Eric?" Zayn smirked.