Part 14 - The birth: Here she is (Part 2👶🏻💕)

It was a huge moment of realisation for Zayn, the realisation that he was no responsible for this tiny , defenceless , being. She was everything he'd ever dreamed of , little and utterly perfect.  Harry was in awe of her , he'd spent that last two hours since he gave birth watching over her every move. He can't believe he almost denied him this opportunity. The guilt would forever eat away at him, he wasn't an idiot he knew he fucked up. But being faced with an image he never thought he'd get to see just makes the entire situation ten times worse. At least from his point of view anyway.

"Zayn.. sunshine? Do you want to get a shower?" Trisha cooed softly , he was sat on the couch currently wrapped up in a blanket. A cup of tear held tightly in his grip.

"E-erm not yet." He murmured , eyes locked on Harry as he held their daughter against his chest.

"You can ask to have her back you know? She's your baby too." Anne giggled softly.
"He's just in awe."

Zayn immediately shook his head, he didn't want to take this time away from Harry. He'd already missed so much of her time with them. Sure she was still inside of him but she was alive never the less.
"N-no I want him and her to have this time."

"Zayn.. it's been two hours sweetie, maybe you should hold her just for a lil' bit?" Bella interrupted.

"I-no, I don't want to, just stop pressuring me ok?!" He snapped , he didn't mean to. But he felt all sorts of emotions right now and everyone was too in his face for his liking. "S-sorry, I'm sorry."

"No it's ok! We get it , you're in pain, you're exhausted and you're basically a cupboard of hormones right now. It's a lot." Anne soothed him.

"N-no it's not ok... I-I just, I feel like I owe him this time with her.. you get me?" He choked out.
"Like look at them? How could I have even thought about taking this chance away from them!"

"Zayn honey, now isn't the time to be punishing yourself. You just went through twenty hours of labour to get that little girl out into this world. Hold her , love on her ... now is the time for that." Trisha insisted.

Zayn bit his lip, slowly moving so he could sit up a little bit more. Allowing Bella to take his cup of tea out of his hands. "H-Haz?"

Harry immediately snapped out of his little love bubble when he heard Zayn's voice.
"Y-yeah? You ok?"

"I-I'm all good don't worry, just want to cuddle you both." Zayn shrugged.

"Sugar! Right of course you do! I'm so sorry I've basically hogged her." Harry giggled.

"No it's fine, just pass her here yeah? I didn't go through all of that to not see her for at least five." Zayn joked.

Harry smiled , slowly walking over to take a seat next to the sixteen year old. Pressing a gentle kiss to their daughters forehead before he carefully handed her over. "There you go Daislee, back to Dede."

The baby girl was now cleaned , near enough swimming in the little Minnie Mouse baby grow Anne had picked out for her. Wrapped up her in fluffy cream blanket, tiny hands poking out as she wriggled to get comfortable against Zayn.

"Hi my baby.." Zayn breathed , finger tracing her cheek as he smiled happily.
"I can't believe I made this..."

"Heyyy, I can take some credit." Harry pouted , leaning his head on Zayn's shoulder.
"Though you did all the hard work.. so I suppose I'll let you have it , just this once."

"Hmm I was about to say ..." Zayn hummed with a smirk. "We did a pretty good job."

"Yeah we did ... she's freaking beautiful."