Part 29 - Summer 2018 : Week 1-3 😷

Their first week of their annual summer break was going pretty smoothly. Normally by now there would have been some form of drama , either the kids or the adults but so far... it was fine. Harry was enjoying every second of being with Daislee and it melted Zayn's heart. He wished more than anything he could witness their bond like this everyday, but it's an impossible thing right now.

"Daislee? Where did she go? Where's my beautiful girl huh?" Harry pretend series.

Daislee giggling as she continued to hide behind the gate of the sandpit with Zayn.
"Shhh baby he'll find us!"

"N-no Dede!" She panicked cutely.

"Stay quite then!"

"I'm missing my family! Theo you seen them?!" Harry shouted over to the other lad.

Zayn smiled at the interaction, despite his feelings of being replaced Harry always tried to keep Theo involved when he was around. Zayn couldn't be more grateful for him to be completely honest. When they first split he genuinely didn't believe they'd survive creating a new family dynamic with other people. Yet here they ate now, happier than ever.

"Don't have a clue mate, maybe you should take mooshie inside and go sleep." Theo chuckled.

"No! No! Daddy!" Daislee screeched, wobbly out on her little chubby legs. Little feet covered by white frilly socks and jelly shoes.

"There they are! Oh my baby! Why did you leave me?!" Harry cried dramatically, scooping the little girl up into his arms.

"Ahh baba." Daislee cooed , kissing his cheeks and wiping at his pretend tears. She was always so loving towards the people she loved the most.

"Precious angel."

Zayn couldn't wipe the wide smile that spread over her cheeks as he continued to watch the pair. He had said it once before , but he really did hit the jackpot in the baby daddy department.
"She's really missed her daddy time."

"I've missed my baby time ... gosh she's getting too big Zayn I don't like it." Harry whispered.

"I know... crazy how we're only nineteen this year and will have a two and a half year old."

"That and the fact that I'm famous now... we're proper adults now Z. No longer those love struck teenagers who had sex for the first time together."

"True, but that doesn't mean I have to like it right? Because I don't like it."

Harry looked at him in amusement, shrugged his shoulders and he allowed Daislee to snuggle in to his chest a little deeper.
"Why not? You're finishing college , you have a boyfriend, a daughter who is perfectly healthy and a gorgeous flat. You did all that by yourself Zayn! Be proud yeah?"

"Yeah but it's not exactly what I pictured is all... I'm happy but-"

"You wanted what you pictured a lot." Harry finished for him.

"Exactly." Zayn smiled softly.
"But hey, everything happens for a reason. You can't plan life, life just happens when it happens."

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Harry sighed , leaning over and placing a kiss on his forehead.
"You ok if me and Lennon take Dais the park?"

"Of course you two go have fun! Me and Theo will
Be here sunbathing." Zayn smiled , trying his best to ignore the tingles he still felt at Harry's touch.

"Thanks! See you later T! Say bye to Theo baby girl!" The tall lad instructed, allowing Theo to give her a quick cuddle goodbye.

"See you two later." Theo replied politely, before Harry turned to make his way over to Lennon who was waiting at the entrance to the park.