Part 23 : Summer 2016 - Week 1-3💙

"It's about time you lot!!" Niall's voice bellowed. Him and Liam had arrived at the caravan about half an hour ago and the Irish lad was beginning to get impatient. Typical for his hyperactive personality.

He had been waiting weeks to see his little bestie , meaning Daislee and he would battle anyone for a cuddle in that moment. "Where's my baby?!"

Zayn rolled his eyes, stepping out of the car, car seat in hand. "She's asleep which means you're not getting your Irish paws on her until she's awake n' happy about it!" The teen stated.

"You're so mean! I've been waiting weeks!" Niall grumbled.

"Babe, she's asleep! Leave her alone." Liam laughed. Rushing over to pull Harry and Zayn into a hug.
"How's things?"

"Erm I'd say they're ok, right Z?" Harry answered with a small smile.

"Never better , now can we go inside my arm is breaking!" The sixteen year old groaned , the weight of the car seat was getting heavier and heavier the longer they all stood around talking.

"Let's go!" Niall cheered , rushing to grab the caravan key from Anne's hold.
"Thanks Anne."

"Hold on! You boys aren't getting away with running in and not helping! Louis and Perrie have to which means so do you lot! Put the baby inside with Zayn and come back out!" Anne ordered.

"How's that fair?! Zayn gets to sit in!" Harry pouted.
"My kid too."

"Yeah well Zayn gave birth to her so unfortunately that means he wins over everyone! Move it!"

Zayn only smirked , making his way into the caravan as the other teens groaned in disappointment.

"You lot didn't think I'd do all this by myself did ya?" Louis frowned, unpacking their boot.

"Well kind of yeah." Harry shrugged.

"Oh yeah? Nice one lads! Thanks for that!" The donny lad replied sarcastically.

"Calm ya Tommo tits! We're coming now!" Niall shouted rushing over to help him.
"I was just desperately waiting for my godchild."

"Cough, cough... she's my godchild." Louis responded.

"Actually I think you'll find she's mine pet!" Perrie added in.

Harry couldn't help but look on in amusement.
"Oh guess what you lot?"

The three turned to look at him curiously.

"She's my actual child!"

"Fuck off H!" The three screeched.

Harry could only howl, slowly making his way into the caravan with their bags. Smiling softly as he caught sight of Zayn slowly rocking their daughter against his chest.

"Did she wake up?"

"Yeah, she's chill though... I just wanted to cuddle her for a few." Zayn smiled.

"Sounds reasonable... she's just taking everything in." Harry replied , watching the little girls green eyes flicker around the room.
"Still can't believe she got my eyes, she's too cute."

"They suit her, I would of been gutted if they turned brown not going to lie."

"Really why?"

Zayn shrugged, biting down on his lip as they both watched their girl intently.
"B-because your eyes are what made me fall in love with you... I wanted her to have them. They're beautiful, why would I want her to have any other eyes... no she needed to have yours."