Part 30 - Summer 2018: Week 3-6 🎼

"Zayn? Zayn mate you ok?" Niall asked , trying his best to gain the younger lads attention.
"Zayn please answer me."

"I-did he really just leave? Like he actually walked away?!" Zayn panicked.
"Shit!"

"Zayn why don't you calm down yeah?" Harry tried to reason. Watching their daughters expression turn sour as she watched her Dede's distress.

"N-no! You don't get to talk! Fuck! This- this is all your fault! Why did you have to go at him! Why couldn't you have just left it alone?!" The distraught teen snapped, turning towards his ex.

"W-what?! You wanted me to just sit back and let him make sly digs for the rest of the night?! No way! Fuck you for even saying that!"

"No! I just want you to be straight with me for once! We keep going in circles constantly! It's not ok! I'm sick of it! Theo and Lennon are stuck in the middle and it's not fair! We need to stop!"

"I'm always straight with you!"

"No you're not! You still love me! I still love you! It's plain to see! God everyone can see it! It's not fair for us to keep so close! It has to stop!"

" What are we stopping exactly Zayn?! What?! Getting along for our daughter? Are we pretending to stop caring for each other! Then what?! End up turning into our parents!" Harry screamed.

The silenced that followed was deafening.

"T-that's not what I meant!" Zayn sobbed.
"I-I can't lose him H, I can't lose him and I can't lose you! I'm never going to win if you keep me so close! I need you to just stop! You're with Lennon! Shit! Lennon! I'm so sorry! It's something I should have said the day I met you and you was dragged into this mess! I'm sorry!"

The blonde only shook her head, her gaze landing on anything that wasn't Zayn or Harry.

"I-I can't." Lennon breathed, her shaky breaths signalling the start of her heart breaking cries. Eyes finally locked on Harry's as she waited for him to deny his feelings for Zayn.  "S-so? Do you?"

Harry only nodded his head, knowing exactly what the question she was silently asking was.

"L-Lennon please I'm sorry!" Harry begged.

"Y-you told me you loved me yet, here you are not even denying still being in love with you ex! And you think sorry is enough?! I begged you last summer to be honest with me Harry! I begged you! And you swore there was nothing but brotherly love! I should of trusted my gut, you've never looked at me the way you look at him." Lennon cried , snatching her hand from Harry's desperate grip.

"I-I do love you."

"I know you love me! But you're not in love with me!"

"What difference does it make?" Harry sobbed, hurting Lennon was never his intention.

"All of the difference in the world."

And with that Lennon quickly turned her back to them. Anne rushing after the sobbing girl along side Niall and Perrie. The whole situation had came completely out of nowhere and now people where getting hurt. It needed to stop.

"H-Haz go with her." Zayn whimpered, praying with everything that Harry would listen.

"N-no." Harry shook his head.
"I-I need to be alone."

Zayn just watched him go, turning his head to see
that Theo had already long gone down the road. He was once again alone. Only Louis , Daislee and his mum remained. Daislee crying into Louis' neck as they both tried her best to sooth the two year old.