Part 33 - Summer 2019 : Week 1-3 🌙

"Daislee! Daislee! Baby you can't run that way!" Harry panicked chasing the energetic three year old down the path.

"Haz babe! She's fine!" Zayn called , laughing at Harry's concerning look.
"There's literally a four foot gate stopping her from going anywhere near the lake!"

"Technically she's small enough to squeeze through the gaps Zayn." Theo pointed out.

"Do not encourage him!" The younger lad scolded.
"He's been walking on eggshells the whole week we've been here! I can't cope with it!"

"I'm just protecting her! Look how beautiful and tiny she is! I can't let anything happen!" Harry protested.

"She's a toddler! She thrives off of curiosity! Let her go!"

"Fine!"

Harry allowed Daislee to walk ahead , his eyes practically burning holes into the back of her as he made sure she didn't get anywhere near the water.

"Feels so weird not having the others here." Zayn sighed. "I wish you'd let me invite them."

Theo shook his head.
"It's already had enough letting you three say goodbye and watch me croak it! I don't need anyone else witnessing that."

"You might not 'croak it' you might have weeks or even months left after this summer!"

"That's wishful thinking and you know it." The older lad stated , giving Zayn a sad look.
"But I appreciate your hopefulness."

Zayn could only smile in response . Everything felt so wrong these days! Being back with Harry should be the best thing in the world, but it felt so bad. They had to be together in front of the person he knew cared deeply about him and to make it worse that said person was dying!

Harry bless him had been absolutely amazing, putting his life on hold for Theo. He didn't owe him anything and yet here he was supporting him for the simple reason of being a good person.

"You ok babe?" Harry quizzed , squeezing the younger lads hand.

"Yep! Let's just get back the caravan so I can FaceTime my mum! She's dying to see Daislee in the outfit she got her." Zayn fake chirped , shoving all his negative thoughts away once more.

"Sure, you still ok walking T? You don't need a break yet?" The singer asked kindly.

"I'm good, the cane helps... not ready for the wheelchair just yet!"

"Dede!" Daislee squealed .

"What's wrong?" Zayn frowned pulling away from Harry to bend down.

"Up!"

"Seriously , you have to stop doing this Dais! You're a big girl now!"

"No! Baba!" Daislee pouted.

"God help you two if you have another one." Theo chuckled. "She'll be a nightmare."

"Well it's a good thing we're no where near ready to have another isn't it!" Harry piped.

"Oh is that so?"

"Yep! I am so not ready to see Zayn give birth again."

"You're not ready to SEE me give birth again?! How about I'm not ready to actually GIVE birth again!" Zayn stated, raising an eyebrow.

"I think Z wins that one." Theo laughed.

Harry could only shrug his shoulders with a small chuckle, grabbing a hold of Daislee's hand as she tried her best to swing out of Zayn's arms.
"Daislee stop it, no more."