Part 13 - The birth : Here she is 👶🏻💕

Harry's always struggled to see others in pain, to see them struggle , he was always left wishing he was able to do something. But seeing the one person he loved most in the world in pain, that was something else. He'd never felt so helpless. The tears that left his eyes as he held Zayn on Jay's couch had been ones pure panic and distress. Neither Trisha or Anne had noticed once they arrived both of them too busy helping Zayn. The sixteen year old completely inconsolable. So he dealt with it the best he could, he knew he had a role in this, his role was to stay strong. To make sure he and Zayn got through this in one piece and he was determined to do it right.

Zayn was currently kneeling on the living room floor , they'd managed to walk him back home after a lot of convincing. He was slowly Rocking back and forth to try and run away from the ongoing pain. Trisha and Anne doing their best to sooth him as they waited for Bella to arrive. She was stuck in traffic and running a little late but no one was worried , Zayn's contractions where still pretty far apart. They had a long road ahead.

"Just breathe baby boy, deep breath in ... good now let it out ."  Trisha cooed into Zayn's ear.

The sixteen year old sobbed , it was currently eight, thirty. He had gone into labour six and a half hours ago and his contractions where still only ten minutes apart, how was that ok?! He felt like he was going to die , there was no way he could do this!

"I-I'm so done ." He cried , pressing his face into Harry's chest.  He wasn't sure he could cope without the gas and air anymore .

"You can do this Zayn, you got this yeah?" Harry cooed , rubbing his back in soothing circles .

"I-I can't do this, hurts so much and I'm so scared." Zayn cried in reply, hiccuping over his words .

"Oh Z, come here babe." The older teen soothed pulling Zayn up to kneel with his hands on his  shoulders .
"I'm right here okay, you got this I promise ." He whispered kissing his damp forehead.

"Doesn't feel like I've got it." The younger whimpered pitifully.

"Trust me honey, you're coping better than I did with Harry." Anne chuckled fondly.

"We are all staying put , just like you wanted yeah?." Louis reassured. He was just anxiously pacing around, he felt ridiculously out of place. But he knew if he left Zayn would never forgive him.

"Y-yeah, I want you all here ." Zayn whispered , calming his breathing.

"Oh god Haz!" He cried , cringing as he felt his back tense and twist. Pulling himself up so his face was pressed into the Cheshire lads shoulder. His labour was causing major back spasms.

"Breathe , come on sunshine." Trisha murmured , stroking Zayn's back as he moaned his way through the pain. Harry clutching onto him to keep him grounded. If it wasn't the contractions it was his back pain... everything was just shitty.

"God, sex is so not worth this." The pregnant teen groaned. Panting as he tried to stay calm despite the overwhelming pain .

"Now that is something I never thought I'd hear you say ." Louis chuckled from where he stood in the corner . "The way you spoke about Harry's-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Zayn growled nails digging into Harry's tanned skin as the pain peaked.
Both Harry and Trisha jumping slightly as he gasped. His body jerking in surprise as he felt a pop and water leak down his sweat pants.

"And there go your waters!" Anne chirped , a soft smile gracing her lips as she rushed over with a towel. "Take off your pants sweetie I'll put this around you."

Zayn blushed , allowing both their mothers to clean him up. Making sure to focus on Harry's heartbeat and the soft whistle Louis was tuning.
"T-this whole thing is so undignified."