Part 3- Summer 15: Week 3 🍀

The summer was flying by , honestly Zayn couldn't believe they where already well into their third week. Harry had made sure that each and every second of the day was spent in the most perfect ways. When he wasn't teaching Zayn to swim , he was taking him on walks in the flower fields. When he wasn't taking him on walks, he was cuddling him in bed. When he wasn't cuddling him in bed, he was making him anything he wanted. He was the worlds most perfect sort of- boyfriend.

"So what's your plans today then boys?!" Anne chirped as she set two cups of tea down.

"We was thinking of hiring a bike actually!" Zayn spoke happily.

One thing he had always loved here was the bike hires. There where times when they'd hire a four seated family bike and ride around for hours getting lost. Those where some of his best memories.

"Oh really?! Are you hoping to go alone or?" Trisha asked.

"Erm no not necessarily, but like I have a- like a meal booked after... so I mean-"

"A meal?" Both woman uttered in confusion.

"Yep! I begged Harry to book one at the new Restaurant by the old pet store." Zayn explained, quickly covering up that it was a date.
"They only have two people bookings available at the moment and I remember you saying about heading to the pub later right?"

"Oh right yes! I completely forgot about that! We said we'd meet up with Eric , Trish!" Anne exclaimed.

"Eric... Wait Eric?!" Trisha suddenly panicked.

"Who's Eric?" Zayn questioned raising an eyebrow.

"He's this man we knew back in university... your mum always had a thing for him." Anne chuckled in amusement.

"Yes! Which means I can't go see with bike hair! No way! Sorry boys you're on your own!"

"Tricia! I was looking forward to the fresh air!" Anne complained.

"You can still get fresh air! Just by walking me to the shops and finding a new outfit!"

"She's such a teen at times.." Zayn snorted.

"I heard that!" Trisha called as she stormed into her and Anne's shared room.

"You was supposed to mum!" He laughed.

"You two act more like siblings than bloody mother and son." Anne spoke shaking her head in amusement at the pair.

"I know, it's because she's like my best mate."

"That's a cute way of seeing it... am I like your 'best mate' Harry?"

"Oh wow! Look at that! We're late!" Harry quipped.
"Let's go Zayn!"

"Oi you bugger!" Anne shouted , Zayn laughing as Harry continued to drag him out of the door.

"You're so mean to her." The younger lad said.

"Oh she knows I love her really." Harry smirked.
"Now let's head over to the bike hire! I've been waiting for weeks for this!"

"I know me too , but Haz... three weeks we've been here.. like we only have three left.. doesn't that scare you?" Zayn asked curiously.

"A little, considering I start LMA after I finish up this last bit of work from this school year.. yeah it's a little scary."

"I didn't mean because of school... I-I meant because it means deciding what we do next."

Harry sighed , reaching down to lace their hands together in a tight hold.
"Whatever will be , will be Z... as long as you trust me and I trust you.. nothing will go wrong."