Part 7 - Pregnancy: Week 8-12 🧑🏻‍🍼

It had been five weeks since summer ended. Five weeks of missing Harry, five weeks of crying , five weeks of nausea, five weeks of feeling strange, five weeks of Louis worrying. It had been five very, very long weeks. Zayn was genuinely debating whether or not school was worth it at this point. Surely he and Harry could live a decent enough life if he got a simple corner shop job?

Anything was better than this, struggling through the days with his head hanging in the dirty public toilets. Sweat dripping off of his forehead, hands clammy , thoughts racing.  He knew what was wrong with him, he'd known for a week now. The sinking feeling in his heart was only worsening as time went by and he had no idea how to stop it.

Well he did, but he couldn't bring himself to get up off of this floor for long enough to do it.  Eventually he'd have to move. He had an English lesson in five minutes. With maximum effort he managed to move himself to sit up and stand. Legs shaking as he made his way out of the toilet and over towards the class room. Louis was already stood waiting , hands shoved inside his blazer pockets.

"There he is! Where you been lad?!" He chirped when he noticed the dark haired boy.

"Just been to grab a drink from the hall!" Zayn answered , trying his best to sound as cheerful as he possibly could.

"You drank it already?"  The older lad frowned.

"No dickhead, it's in my bag."

"Oh! Right sorry, dumb moment.. been around Pez too much."

Zayn laughed at that, his first genuine laugh in days. Just as he was about to reply the classroom door opened and the teacher asked them to head on in and take their seats. This was probably one of Zayn's favourite lessons , this and football. But if what Zayn's suspects is true.. then football will no longer be an option for him.

And just like that, once again his thoughts where running wild. He honestly has no idea how long he blanked out for this time.

"Z? Mate are you alright?" Louis' voice called , snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Y-yeah sort of." He stammered.

Louis frowned, turning in his seat so he could face the boy properly.
"You don't look it. Lad you look like you're about to keel over ... that's me puttin' it nicely."

"I-I just- I've felt really sick lately is all." Zayn breathed, hoping to ease the nausea he was currently feeling. 

"Why didn't ya' say anything?" Louis asked in concern. "You could of taken a week off!"

"Didn't want to worry my mum, ya' know how she gets Lou." The younger of the two sighed shakily.

"There's nothing else going on right? You're just feeling sick?" The donny lad pressed.
"Is it because you're missing H?"

"N-no! I just- shit I don't Louis ok?! Just please stop nagging me I need to go home!" Zayn suddenly snapped.

Storming out of the classroom despite the teacher shouting after him. His hands tugging at his uniform collar as he tried to find the air to breathe.

You know when you have a feeling deep down, when you just know that something is wrong. Well Zayn has that feeling, he's had it for a week! He knew his body, he knew when it was messed up. Louis' questioning had only solidified the thought growing more and more each day.

He was pregnant... yep , pregnant. He had bought a pregnancy test yesterday, slowly working up the courage to actually take it. But he just couldn't and now he was almost 100% sure he was having a panic attack in the middle of the school corridor.