Chapter 23 - Oikawa-sensei

Start from the beginning

I froze, not expecting that.

"Eh?"

(Y/N) POV

"Eh?"

"Ahhh, well you see!" I nervously shook my hands in front of me. "I have a math test tomorrow that I am making up and I'm struggling a lot with the topic." I blushed, embarrassed. "And I know that you're really smart soIwaswonderingifyoucouldhelpmestudy!"

"Repeat that please?" Oikawa asked, still slightly dazed.

"I was wondering if you could help me study please!" I loudly stated, looking into his brown eyes.

He blinked twice before smiling. "Of course (Y/N)-chan! I'll help you and make sure you pass."

My eyes sparkled and tears formed at the corner of my eyes. "Tooru-senpai thank you!" I shouted, jumping on him for a hug. He stumbled back, making an 'oomph!' sound before he wrapped his arms around me.

"Oi," another voice said and we froze. The harshness of the voice broke the sparkly moment between us. Letting go of Oikawa and putting space in between us I saw a familiar face.

"Ah, Hajime-senpai! Hello!" I smiled, greeting him.

"Hey (Y/N)," he said, nodding. "Are you sure you want Shitty- I mean Oikawa to help you study?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I know that Tooru-senpai is smart but, if he's busy and has plans with you then I can try and beg someone else to help me out.

The two raised an eyebrow. "Beg?"

"Yep, I mean..." I shrunk down, a dark, gloomy aura surrounding me. "Who would want to help an idiot study... Hah..."

"It's okay (Y/N)-chan! I will help you!" Oikawa declared and my aura brightened up immediately. "Iwa-chan can help you too! Right?"

"Y-Yeah, I can help," Iwaizumi replied and my smile got a hundred times brighter.

"THANK YOU!" I shouted, hugging the both of them. "Let's go to my place to study then!"

"Huh?!"

"Sorry to intrude," Oikawa and Iwaizumi said in unison as they entered my home, taking off their shoes. They looked around as they walked in, curious of my apartment.

"Are your parents here (Y/N)?" Oikawa asked me and I shook my head.

"Nah, they are in Tokyo with Ryo," I answered, explaining. "I live by myself."

"Is Ryo your brother?" the spiky haired ace questioned.

I smiled "Yeah, we are twins." I placed my bag on the floor, next to the couch. "Make yourself at home, I'll get us some snacks." The two sat down on the couch as I prepared snacks for us in the kitchen. "So how is volleyball going for you guys?"

"We are doing pretty good!" Oikawa said and I hummed. "How about you (Y/N)-chan?" From texting time to time, Oikawa knew I became the coach of the boys team after I ranted to him about how his kohai, Kageyama kidnapped me which forced me to become the assistant coach.

Iwaizumi looked over at me. "Are you a part of the girls team (Y/N)?" He asked me. "I saw your game against Shiratorizawa in the tournament, so I've been wondering what position you play."

I snorted. "Nah, I'm part of the boys team," I explained and he looked shocked. "I used to play volleyball in middle school along with other sports. Ah, I'm not a player now though, I became Karasuno's assistant coach."

"For real?!" he yelled and I nodded in confirmation.

"Well to answer your question Tooru-senpai, we are slowly improving," I answered, making coffee. "After the practice game with Nekoma, the boys really started to improve and open their eyes."