Chapter 60 - The Revenge Match

"...Hmm... The atmosphere around Karasuno is different..." Oikawa said, a hand on his hip as he looked at the tense yet fired up group. Suddenly, a ball rolled up to him. "Oh?"

"Sorry about that!"

Kneeling down to pick it up, another hand touched the other side of the ball just as he did. Kageyama and Oikawa made eye contact. They both glared, lightning appearing between the two of them.

Then, they started to fight over the ball like children, each of them pulling it towards them, but stuck in a stalemate.

"Well, well... if it isn't Tobio-chan, who was miserably defeated last time," Oikawa mocked, a taunting look on his face.

"We've come to win this time," Kageyama retorted, an annoyed look on his face.

An irk mark appeared on Oikawa's face as Kageyama pulled the ball closer to him. "I depressed the hell out of you last time. All that's left is that Ushiwaka bastard!" Suddenly, Oikawa let go of the ball, spreading his arms out to his sides which made the younger setter fall back from the sudden force. "I'm gonna have you get out of the way again, Tobio."

"Uwah!" Kageyama fell to the ground, flipping over and Oikawa laughed.

"Wahahaha! Take that! Nyahahaha!"

"Is he really a third year student?" Hanamaki asked himself as he watched the scene. "He's really into it."

Hinata trembled, trying not to laugh and Suga had depressing marks around him. "It's way too early to let Oikawa get to him..."

"Pft!" The ginger covered his mouth.

"Oh man..." (Y/N) scratched her head as she approached the setters. "That's just being plain mean, Tooru-senpai. Come on Tobio," she said, helping the teen up from the ground. "Ignore the mean old senpai and continue warming up."

"O-Old?!"

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Bleh. Old."

Oikawa took mental and emotional damage from that.

Yahaba looked at Karasuno's side of the court, a ball in his hands as Hanamaki focused on receiving spikes.

"Hey," he muttered and Kindaichi turned to him.

"Yes?"

"Karasuno's got another girl." They looked at Yachi who caught a bouncing ball ("Yachi-chan I'm sorry!"). "She's a cute one."

"Here," Yachi said with a smile, handing the ball to Yamaguchi.

Flames seemed to surround Kindaichi and Yahaba. "Yeah... I wonder why I'm feeling so frustrated."

"All right," Yahaba blurted out and slowly threw the ball towards Yachi. "Pardon me!" He jogged towards her, gaining her attention and the sun somehow seemed to appear, making Yahaba appear bright as his facial structure changed to make him appear more hot. "Could you get that?"

Just as Yachi started to bend down, Hanamaki messed up his receive from Iwaizumi's spike, making the ball fly towards Yachi. "Crap. Look out!"

"Urk!" "Kya!"

Smack!

Everyone froze as Kiyoko appeared in front of Yachi, smacking the ball away with a nonchalant expression.

'She's strong...!'

(Y/N) had sparkles around her. "How cool!"

While he was frozen, Tanaka approached Yahaba, a ball in hand. "Here ya go." He smirked, shoving it into his hands as he patted his shoulder.