Chapter 45 - Aomine & Karasuno

Sitting on my knees in a seiza position, my mouth twitched nervously as sweat drops rolled down my face. Takeda looked down at me, arms crossed as he continued to lecture me.

'Ah, I'm being scolded.'

The Karasuno boys along with Aomine and Ukai watched me get scolded by the angry Takeda. 'It's like a parent scolding their kid.'

Thankfully, he decided to take this scolding to Karasuno's room and not scold me in front of all the teams. When I arrived back at the school (Aomine was still carrying me), the games had ended and the boys were cleaning up. Takeda was calmly smiling, but everyone could sense the underlying anger in his smile. I could clearly remember the wincing from the Nekoma boys (especially Yaku, Kenma, and Kuroo) when they saw me get dragged by the back of my collar to receive my lecture when I tried to run away. 

That damned Gramps of mine had the nerve to just laugh, damn old man.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself? Going off on your own and not answering our calls for two hours. Did you not think about how worried we would be?" Takeda lectured, ranting off about my behavior.

I looked towards Ukai, sending him a pleading look with puppy-dog eyes. He sighed, walking up to Takeda and grabbing his arm, dragging him away. "I think that's enough lecturing for today, sensei."

"But-!"

"Come on, let's go!"

The two exited the room, making it silent. Letting out a sigh of relief, I stood up, my knees cracking from how stiff they were for being in the seiza position for twenty minutes. Stretching, I let out a groan. "Ugh, remind me to never get on Takeda-sensei's bad side or get him angry ever again."

"Noted," Sugawara sassed, shaking his head. "But he did have every good reason to be angry since you went MIA for two hours."

I pouted, pointing an accusing finger at the blue haired male leaning against the wall. "Blame Ahomine!"

He snapped his attention from his phone to me. "Oi! Be grateful that I carried you back here, (N/N)."

"I wouldn't have gotten scolded like a child if you didn't drag me to play basketball with you."

"Teme-"

"Who are you by the way?" Daichi asked, interrupting the two of us who were butting our foreheads.

Aomine looked towards him, moving his forehead away from mine and standing up straight, his hands in his pockets. "Aomine Daiki, former teammate of (N/N) during middle school." he introduced, looking around the room with a judging face. "Honestly, I don't understand why (N/N) decided to join such a weak team."

"Daiki!" I quickly shouted, while the boys had frowns on their faces, glaring at him. I turned towards the boys. "Sorry about him, he doesn't-"

"Don't lie, you know I mean it," Aomine stated, interrupting me. "(N/N) could have done better than Karasuno and joined a powerhouse school if she wanted to. "She had offers from other highschools, yet she decided to join a weak bunch."

"Who are you calling weak?!" Hinata and Kageyama yelled out at the same time, glaring at Aomine with clenched fists.

Aomine spared the two a glance, looking down at them with a blank expression but had mocking eyes. "You. I'm calling you all weak," he said, letting out a scoff and a hint of a chuckle. "You're all weak and won't be able to win with where you are at now. Besides..." He smirked at them. "(N/N) will lose her interest and leave you if you don't change."