Valentines Special

"RUNNNNNN RYOOOO!" I shouted, darting down the hall, my twin brother, Ryouta running with me. "HURRY UP OR I'LL LEAVE YOU BEHIND!"

"YOU WOULDN'T!" He comically teared up. "(N/N) we're not going to make it-ssu!!!!" Ryouta screamed, sweat rolling down his face as we continued to run.

"KISE-KUN/(Y/N)-CHAN!!!"

We paled at the sound of our names being yelled out.

Now, why were my idiotic brother and I running? Well today was Valentines Day. A beautiful day love and spending time with the one you love.

"Beautiful" - No, more like horrid.

A horrid day for singles and hot people with many admirers. 

And so, may I present to you :

Valentines Day - The Hunt and Run of the Teiko Basketball Team, the Movie.

And currently, we were being chased by our fans and admirers who want to give us chocolate or confess. Usually we would be fine with accepting their chocolates, but this year was different. It was our final year at Teiko, and that meant chaos for us since everyone would want to confess now since there would be no next time.

Additionally, this year there was a Valentine event involving the basketball club. Whoever caught a member of the boys basketball club by grabbing the red ribbon tied around their wrists would get to spend the day with said person on a date.

Rest in Peace, the Generation of Miracles, Manager Momoi, and Assistant Coach (Y/N).

"Dammit!" another voice shouted, as we turned the hallway. 

"Daiki!" "Aominecchi!"

"(Y/N), Kise!" Aomine shouted, joining us as we ran away from our incoming admirers. "Shit, they won't just let up!"

I sprinted ahead of the two by a few feet as they ran next to me, Ryouta on my left and Aomine on my right. "Why the hell did Sei allow this?!"

"Like hell I know!" Aomine gritted his teeth as we jumped through the second story window. As crazy at it may sound, we would do anything to avoid be getting caught. Aomine landed on the ground first and I jumped through the window next, rolling on the ground to distribute my weight from the fall. 

"EEK!" Ryouta shouted, landing in a bush as he fell. Aomine and I snickered.

I looked up at the window to see disappointed boys and girls. "Looks like they won't follow us for now," I said, helping Ryouta out of the bush and he brushed the leaves off his uniform and hair.

"Tch, when will this end?" Aomine grumbled, ruffling his dark blue hair. He was quiet for a moment before his head shot up. "Oi! Have any of you seen Satsuki?!"

"Ah..." Ryouta and I both deadpanned. 

"She's probably chasing after Tetsu or hiding in the gym," I replied, internally cursing Sei from not allowing us to hide in bathrooms, locker rooms, or run outside school property. I looked around, ducking behind a tree, pulling Aomine and Ryouta with me as we squatted down. "We are currently sitting ducks here, we need to hide or find a safe place."

"Well where is everyone else-ssu?" Ryouta whispered, looking over his shoulder in case someone sneaks up on us.

"Murasakibara already got caught," Aomine revealed and my jaw dropped along with Ryouta's.

"How?!" we whispered shouted at the same time.

"Shush!" Aomine cupped his hands over our mouths. "Someone apparently laid a trap with sweets and he fell for it, the girl grabbed his ribbon before he could realize it."