Christmas Special

A/N : Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! Here's an early Christmas chapter, my gift to you all - two chaps in one day. :D

"All I want for Christmasss~  issss youuu...~" (Y/N) sang to herself as she roamed around the kitchen, finishing her last touches for dessert. It was Christmas Eve and the Karasuno boys were coming over to her house to celebrate. She had texted her brother and the other GOM to see if they wanted to come over and celebrate with her, but this year it seemed that everyone was going to have a party with their own teammates. This caused (Y/N) to smile at the thought that everyone made good new friends, but she was a little bit sad to not be able to celebrate with her old friends.

(Y/N) moved out of the kitchen once she took out the cupcakes and cookies out of the oven. She looked around her living room, making sure everything was neat and all the decorations were perfect. Nodding to herself, she made her way to her bedroom to change out of her pajamas into a nice Christmas sweater and tights. She opened her closet, looking through her clothes and settling on a white Christmas sweater which had a gingerbread man on it and black tights. As she was about to close her closet, something caught her eye as she noticed a red dress hanging up. She smiled, thinking about the past.

One Year Ago - Christmas Eve

(Y/N) hummed to herself, singing the Christmas tune of Jingle Bells Rock under her breath as she fixed the well wrapped presents under the pine tree in the living room. It was Christmas Eve, one more day until Christmas and she was excited. She had always loved the holiday, sleeping in late, getting presents, eating amazing food, and spending time with family and friends. This year, she and the rest of the GOM were going to the Christmas party hosted by the Akashi Family. It was going to be a formal event, so that meant she had to wear dress while Ryouta had to wear a suit.

"(N/N)!" her brother called out causing the girl to back away from the Christmas tree. "Can you come here please? I need help-ssu!"

"Coming Ryo!" (Y/N) shouted back, her feet leading her to her brother's room. Without knocking, she opened the door to see him wearing a black tuxedo and formal black boots. His medium blond long hair was combed and gelled back, exposing his forehead which was usual covered by his bangs and on his left ear was a silver-gold earring. In his hand was a black bowtie. She looked him up and down. "You look handsome, what's wrong?"

"I need help getting this bowtie on-ssu!" he cried out, handing (Y/N) the material. "I can't figure out-ssu!" Giggling, she grabbed his collar as she took the clip and folded the bowtie's strap back on itself  and adjusted the length so it would fit around Ryouta's neck. Fixing the length, she hooked the second clip onto the back and moved the bowtie to make sure it would stay in place. Seeing that it was secure, she let go and backed away from him and Ryouta stopped leaning down. Taking a glance in the mirror he smiled. "Thank you (N/N)!"

"Great, now how do I look?" she asked her brother. (Y/N) wore a long burgundy red dress with embroidered bodice. The dress was beautiful, it had a natural waistline which snuggly hugged itself to her body and a v-neck neckline. It had an open back and criss-crossing straps, her shoulders exposed to the cold air. She wore a pearl necklace and a silver-gold earring on her right ear, Ryouta wearing the matching piercing on his left, and one inch red high heels, making her stand at 5'7 instead of her usual height of 5'6. Her straight blond hair was let down and she wore light makeup on her face which was just some mascara and red lipstick.

"You look beautiful-ssu!" Ryouta stated, smiling. "All the boys will fall for you- NO WAIT!" He grabbed her shoulders, a grave expression on his face. "You need to change and cover up-ssu! You look too pretty and boys will approach you-ssu!"