Chapter 38 - You Better Pass Exams

(Y/N) let out a yawn, covering her mouth with her hand. She got back home late last night and didn't get enough sleep. As much as she wanted to go back home, she had practice to attend and she was already late since she was taking a test that she missed from when she skipped. Sighing, she opened the gym doors.

Walking in, she lifted a hand in the air. "Yo-

"That said, I assume you already know that you have final exams next month," Takeda said and everyone froze into stone, lifeless eyes and expressions.

"-and I'm out." she blurted out, immediately turning back around and out of the gym.

"HOLD IT!" Ukai shouted, grabbing the back of her collar and dragging her in. She groaned, letting herself be dragged and plopped onto the floor next to Takeda.

Takeda continued to stare at the boys. "You know that right?" Immediately, Kageyama, Hinata, Noya, and Tanaka all looked away.

(Y/N) dazely sat there in a crisscross. 'Yes, ignore reality like I do. It makes the pain of exams go away faster.'

Ukai sweatdropped as Takeda continued to speak. "It seems that Tokyo's test period is basically the same as ours so, that means the joint practice session will take place right after. So, you might already expect, there are supplementary lessons for any subjects you fail."

At this point Hinata and Kageyama were jolting, shaking in fear and despair. Their expressions were priceless. That was when they realized, it would be physically impossible to go on a trip since supplementary lessons would be on the weekend. Then, Tanaka and Noya ran.

"TANAKA, NISHINOYA! Where do you think you're going?!" Daichi shouted, standing up and pointing at the duo trying to run away. "Ennoshita, catch them!" 'Ah poor Ennoshita.'

"A fai- failing grade!!" Hinata panicked, shaking. "What number is that?!"

"You're stuck at THAT point?!" Suga yelled out in disbelief.

"Kageyama is not breathing!" Yamaguchi screamed.

"Ah yes chaos, what a beautiful sight," (Y/N) muttered and Ukai jolted, looking over at the girl who had expressionless eyes that seemed to be filled with the void. "Chaos rules all."

"O-Oi (Y/N)?!" he officially freaked out when she clasped her hands together and started to pray in English. 'She's freakin' me out!! And she's speaking English?! I thought she was an idiot!'

"Seeing as we also told you guys to balance club activities with your studies, you've got to give us results reflecting that," Suga said, arms at his hips as he stood beside Kiyoko and Daichi.

"I never get failing marks," Tsukishima smugly replied.

"Me either." Ennoshita deadpanned, looking down with everything once again as he held onto the backs of Noya and Tanaka's shirts.

"I've got to work at it a bit, or things could get hairy~" Yamaguchi commented, holding the first aid kit.

Asahi scratched the back of his head. "Same here."

"Damn smart people." (Y/N) clicked her tongue. At least she was smarter than her brother.

 (Somewhere Ryouta sneezed, losing focus on the question he was answering, resulting in him getting hit by Kasamatsu in the back of the head for not studying.)

"If- if we beg the vice principal with everything we got, then he'd definitely!" Hinata's voice shook.

"How about staving off a failing grade with everything you got first," Tsukishima taunted, smirking in amusement.