TRE

CHAPTER 3✓

▼▼•

▼▼•

▼▼•

"Più giovane, qualcuno, vi cercando." I said and bowed. They actuelle eating, when someone knock on the door.("The youngest, someone's looking for you.")

"Si aspettare a qualcuno,Briah?" Their Mother asked with authority. The youngest looks nervous. She cleared her throat before answering.("Are you expecting to someone, Briah?")

"Nessuna Madre, penso un pacco? Cerco questo." She said and stood up. ("A-ahm... No mother, I think... A package? I look for that.")

"Seguala." As Madame Eleonora said, I follow the youngest and I saw her hugging  a boy.("Follow her.")

a package,huh?

"You Briah mi manca, io voglio a essere con voi ancora. Voglio abbracciarvi, baciarvi e sapete? Affari piacciono.. questo." My eyes widen and my mouth open when the boy touched the ass of the youngest. ("I miss you Briah. I want to be with you again. I want to hug you, kiss you and you know? Things like.. this one.")

"Marco, fermate questo." The youngest said while smiling and removed that hand of the boy in her ass.("Marco, stop that.")

"Mi manca riuniamoci dopo, per favore? A il spazio verde. Vi attenderò ci." The boy said while kissing the ear of the youngest.("I miss you, let's meet later please? At the park. I'll wait you there")

"Hmm..Fermate questo. Bene,bene bene riuniamoci dopo." The boy stopped on what he is doing and straightly look at the face of the youngest.("Hmm..stop that. Okay,okay fine let's meet later.")

"Vi attenderò." He said and kiss the youngest.("I'll wait you.")

I immediately go back in the kitchen and pretent like I didn't see anything. After me, there is the youngest daughter who have a widen smile.

"Dove è il pacco?" Madame Eleonora quickly asked as she go back to the seat.("Where's the package?")

"Questo non è un pacco. Sono sbagliato. Questo è qualcuno, che asta chiedendo il know di 'you? Dorezione." She said. I know that she's lying to her mother. ("That's not a package. I'm wrong. That's someone who is asking for the,you know? Direction.")

"Lui sta guardando, perchè voi To soltanto unico siete stati chiedendo la direzione? Perchè lui non ha fatto ha chiesto Phemie?" Her Mother said and pointed at me using a fork.("He's looking for you just only to asked for the direction? Why he didn't asked Phemie?)

The youngest daugther take a few minutes before answering her Mother. Maybe she's thinking on what she is going to say?

"Magari lui sta cercando qualcuno bello che è stato chiedendo? Sono bello poi,io sono questo che lui ha chiesto." Kanyang palusot. May mga tao talagang gagawin ang lahat maisalba lang ang sarili. Kahit na mag sinungaling pa sila sa kanilang mga magulang, hindi lang mapagalitan.("Maybe he is looking for someone beautiful to asked for? I am beautiful so, I am the one that he asked.")

"Assicuri che voi state dicendo la verità,Briah." Madame Eleonora's threat.("Make sure that you're telling the truth,Briah.)

" Sì la Madre. Incidentalmente sto andado con Phemie." She said and look at me. Even their mother and sister are look at me too.("Yes Mother. By the way, I'm going with Phemie.")