VENTIDUE

CHAPTER 22✓

▼▼•

▼▼•

▼▼•

As I woke up, slowly pulling the comforter off me and grasping every last moment of comfort. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and groggily stand up, dizzy and not fully with the world.

"Magandang umaga,dilag ko." Umagang-umaga ay nakunot ang aking noo ng makita siyang nakatayo sa pintuan.

"Yakap." He extended his hand like he's asking for a hug. Inirapan ko lamang siya at dire-diretsong pumasok sa banyo.

"Ang sungit naman ng dilag ko na 'yan." Hindi pa siya nakuntento at ako'y sinundan niya pa sa banyo. He hugged me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder. How many times has he done this. It started when we finished going to the Museum. This guy! I will never forget what he did that day. He kissed me infront of so many people how dare him?!

"Ano ba,doon ka nga! Para kang tuko!" I tried to remove his arm that was hugging me but he did not let me remove it.

"No. Let me do this." He hugged me even tighter and I saw him close his eyes through the mirror in front of me.

"Sojou,layo."

"No. I just want to hug you."

"Ano ba?!" Pilit kong tinatanggal ang kanyang braso at kumawala sa kanyang bisig.

"Aren't you tired? How many times have you done that?" My loud voice enveloped the entire bathroom.

"As far as I remember, your letting me do this. So.."

"What is your problem? Why if you can look or acting like my husband? I'm not even your girlfriend." I noticed the rapid change in his expression.

"Mag kaibigan lang tayo?"

"Oo." When I said that, it was as if something had struck my heart. I don't know what reason I just felt that way.

"May mag kaibigan bang nag hahalikan?" I stunned. My whole body went cold. My hair stood on end and my tongue seemed to recede. I have nothing to say because I do not know what to say. All I could do was swallow.

"See? Tameme ka." Nakatingin lamang ako sa kanya at hindi nag sasalita.

"Pwede bang huwag kang manhid? Makiramdam ka,Hazel. Pakiramdaman mo naman ako,tayo." After saying that, he suddenly came out of the bathroom. I quickly followed him when he left me. He just kept walking until he reached the living room.

He wiped his face and took a deep breath. He kicked open the screen door,letting it slam against the wall as he dashed outside. Down the steps and into the yard he flew. Grabbing the first rock in his path, also he hurled it back to the mansion but he stop.

"Hey." He turned to me with his serious face.

"What?"

What should I say? I am the reason why he is like this. What do I do, what do I say, how do I start?

"A-ahm..."

"Hazel..." He called my name in his calm voice and approached then hugged me. He lowered his face to my neck. I then felt the heat of his breathing. He looks like a child who is sulking with his Mother but he can't stand it.

"Forgive me for what I did. Hindi ko kayang magalit sa iyo, sorry."

"Ah..that's okay. Don't mention it." I said and tapped his back. I should have apologized to him but he still did it. I never stopped thinking that I wish all men were like this. He is willing to lower his pride whenever there is a misunderstanding so that the fight does not last long. Your guy who can't stand you. Can't get mad at you. The man that ready to lose his pride on not to lose her girl.