TRENTATRE

CHAPTER 33✓

▼▼•

▼▼•

▼▼•

"Doc! Doctor! She's awake! She's awake!" The nurse in front of me was confused as she pressed the emergency button near me.

"Oh my gosh! You wake up, thanks to God!" She continued while checking my heartbeat. Soon the doctor and the other nurse came behind him. They quickly approached me. Check my reflexes and my pupil size. They also check my blood count.

"God, by the grace of God, you are awake. Welcome back." The doctor smiled broadly at me as well as the others in the room. I just looked at them seriously and wondered what was going on around me.

"Doctor, I think she did not know what was happening. She has not completely recovered from what happened to her." A nurse whispered but I heard that.

"Take a break. You need to regain the strength you lost." They forced me to lie down.

"Where am I?" I finally opened my mouth and asked.

"Here you are in the hospital ---"

"What? Why am I here? What am I doing here? Where is --- " I looked around and looked for the person I wanted to see.

"Where is Sojou? Where is he? I was just next to him earlier. I can't be wrong here he's next to me. Show him to me. Where is he?!" I stood up again and they stopped me. I struggled every time they held me.

"What are you saying? You just woke up from a comatose." I stopped looking at a nurse who spoke.

"What? What did you say?" He covered his mouth after I asked.

"Rest." The doctor ordered again so I turned my gaze to him.

"What did he say? What's comatose?" I asked again. They averted their eyes which added even more annoyance to me.

"Why can't you speak? What happened ---"

"You're being comatose for almost 1 year." The doctor cutted me.

"We thought you would never wake up. Only the machine makes your heartbeat,beats. What happened to you is a miracle and you have high faith." He explained.

"N-no ... I'm not comatose. I can be with him. Sojou is with me. So you are all a liar. What you are saying is not true! " I pulled out the tubes attached to me and ran out of that room.

Hindi ko alam ang pasikut-sikot ng ospital na ito kaya't nag tiwala na lamang ako sa aking paa kung saan ako nito dadalhin.

"Bakit muli na namang umiiyak ang aking alaga?" Anang pamilyar na boses habang hinahaplos ang aking likod.

Humarap ako sa kanya at mabilis siyang niyakap. Ginantihan niya iyon at tinapik ang aking likuran.

"Tumahan ka na. Tapos na,tama na." She said and wiped my tears that continuesly flowing on my cheeks.

"Ano nangyari? Bakit ako narito? Nasaan si Sojou? Nasaan ang mahal ko?"

"Wala na siya. Nakabalik ka na sa tunay na mundo." Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig matapos marinig iyon.

Hindi....

"N-no... S-si Sojou.. kailangan ko siya nasaan siya? Nasaan ang Sojou ko?" Para akong batang umiiyak sa Nanay at nag hahanap ng bagay na kahit ako sa sarili ko ay alam kong hindi niya kayang ibigay.