DUE

CHAPTER 2✓

▼▼•

▼▼•

▼▼•

Sunlight shines through the windows. Another warm day!

I get up, thank to God for another day and ready my self for them.

"Guardi che cosa hai fatto! Mangiate in mensa le mie robe!" Palabas palang ng kwarto ay rinig ko na ang sigaw ng The Younger Daughter.  ("Look what you did! You mess up my stuff!")

"Siete anche forti! Può Lei abbassare per pavore soltanto in giù la vostra voce?!" The second to the youngest daughter shout too. I approached to their room to look on what's happening to them("You're too loud! Can you just please lower down your voice?!")

"Stupido sorella!"

"Che cosa?! Non sono stupido! Lo non sono Phemie!" The second to the youngest daughter shout again. I felt a bit pain because of what I heard.

Tila ba naka-set na sa bahay na ito ang salitang 'stupido' ay para sa akin. Like when they're heard that, they remember me to that word?("What?! I'm not stupid! I'm not Phemie!")

I just ignored that and went straight to the kitchen,but not to eat. But to wash their dishes.

"Phemie, kumain ka na tiniran kita ng almusal diyan--"

"Chiara, quanti tempi devo  dire a voi, che non parlate, in un Tagalog? Non siete nel vostro paese." Their Mother cut her. Even me are surprise on Madame Eleonora("Chiara, how many times do I have to tell you that don't speak in Tagalog? You're not on your country.")

"Mi dispiace, La Madre." Chiara bowed her head as a respect. Madame Eleonora just nodded at her and turned to me.

"E vi. Che cosa state facendo qui? Non c'è il cibo ci il babbeo. Non osate per trovare un vitto! Non c'è il cibo per te veggar." She said while pointing me use her shiny fan. I'm just bowed my head too and bite my lower lip.("And you. What are you doing here? There's no food there,stupido. And don't you dare to find a food! There's no more food for you, veggar.")

napasama pa ang pag punta ko rito sa kusina para mag hugas ng mga platong kanilang pinag kainan. I want to say to her that's not my intention here. But I choose to keep quiet,'cause I don't have any rights here in that Mansion. Kahit na natatapakan na nila ang aking pride, mas pipiliin ko paring manahimik at magpa-api. That's my very own role in this world. To insult,abuse and to treadle.

"Che cosa state attendendo? Vada al mercato,ora! Il vostro distuggere llllmimWhat are you waiting for? Go to the grocery store,now! Your ruining my morning.")

As her maid, I follow her and hasted went outside. Katulad kahapon ay doon rin ako bumili ng groceries sa pinuntahan ko kahapon. Ang swerte ko lang dahil naka tanggap pa ako ang discount. Dahil narin siguro lagi akong narito upang mag grocery. Naging suki narin ako ng grocery store na ito.

"Ciao!" I was surprised when someone appear in my front. A little girl yesterday.

"Hey,ragazza. Dove siete andati ieri? Mi avete lasciato, senza dite addio." Umupo upang kami ay mag pantay. I also hold her hand and play that. She is so, very cute. With her curly long hair, blue eyes and her mini dress that match with her skin tone.("Hey,little girl. Where did you go yesterday? You left me without saying goodbye. ")

She just look at me and hold my face too. I liked the way she did that. And I also close my eyes to feel her touch.

"Seguami." She said and hold my hand. I have nothing to do but to follow her.("Follow me.")