MFB : BL 34

Days pass and Yibo was not able to do anything right. The call is still bothering him, he wants to ask Xiao Zhan who that was, just to settle his worries. But he can't, he's afraid that Xiao Zhan's answer would be "that's my boyfriend, sorry for making him answer," and it will hurt him even deeper. He wants to know everything about what's happening to Xiao Zhan, yet he's afraid to know everything either.

He sighed as he rests his head on his palm and closed his eyes. As he closes his eyes the image of Xiao Zhan suddenly popped up. He smiled bitterly, "The fuck? why are you haunting me even when I close my eyes?"

"Sir, are you alright?" his secretary suddenly barged in, but he was not shocked at all.

"What is it? You did not even knock," He said sternly but didn't bother to lay his eyes on him.

"I'm sorry sir, I did knock but you did not answer at all," he said, a bit shaken.

Yibo sighed and lift his head and looked at him with his blank expression. "Then, what do you need?"

"Your coffee is ready sir," He uttered, Yibo looked at his hands and he is holding a cup of coffee.

"Forget the coffee, give me any liquor you can find there," he said and massaged his temple.

"But sir---" his secretary was cut off when Haikuan suddenly barged in, tapping his secretary's shoulder. "You can go to your desk, I'll talk to him," he whispered to his secretary and get the coffee from him. The secretary bowed at him and went out of Yibo's office.

"You'll finish nothing if you drink liquor in your office Bodi," Haikuan uttered.

"But it's the only thing that can make me at ease, gege," He said as he massages his temple.

"Hm, seems so. Your bags under your eyes are getting darker and bigger by the time," He uttered.

"Cause I can't sleep much, so I resort to drinking alcohol, in able to sleep,"

"What happen anyway? love trouble?" Haikuan.

"Something like that," he said plainly and sort out the papers he has not finished but only scattered on his desk.

"Well, I can't give you good advice tho, all I can say is, you should talk it out to whoever it was," he smiled at him. "Here's your coffee," he set down the cup of coffee that he snatches from his secretary.

"You drink that and go home, you need rest. Work will not go anywhere, you can just go back whenever you like, you're the president anyway, clear your mind and talk it out with that someone," he stated and turned to the door.

"I'll visit you again some time, do your best okay?" Haikuan bid goodbye to him and went out of the door then closed the door behind him.

Yibo heaved a heavy sigh and looked at the cup of coffee, then he closed his eyes. "talk it out huh? I don't think I can," he mumbled.

.

"When are you giving birth Sarah?" Xiao Zhan asked Sarah, they are in the living room munching together with different kinds of foods.

"Next month I think," she shrugged and pick on the popcorn while her eyes are on the television. They've been watching horror together whenever Yu Bin is on his work, it has gruesome scenes and scary themes but they are not even budged by it.

"That's great," he answered, "This movie is good," he tittered as he munch on a Lay's and dipping it in peanut butter. It caught Sarah's attention, "Gege, why are eating that with peanut butter?" She asked curiously. Xiao Zhan looked at what she is pertaining and tilted his head.

"It's delish! wanna try?" he giggled. Sarah chuckled at him and shook his head, "You sure got weird cravings, gege," she said then turned back his attention at the television.

Xiao Zhan shrugged, "I don't know either," he chuckled and keep on munching on them.

"Well, we do have different taste buds," she chuckled.

While watching, a thought suddenly popped up in his mind. He stopped chewing and his brows met. 'Now that I remember, Yibo's not contacting me anymore, he's not even sending a message,' he asked in his mind. Then he remembered why he decided to stay away from him, a sting struck his heart. His tears fell unconsciously, he's rather a lot more emotional these days, and little things make him cry all of a sudden. 'Right, he might be with his girlfriend, I should not be worrying about it,' he thought.

But his tears didn't stop from falling. Sarah heard him sniffling and turned her attention at him. "Oh my, gege, what happens?" she asked worriedly and grabbed the box of tissue beside her and gave it to him.

Xiao Zhan immediately snapped back, he smiled at her to hide the pain behind his tears, "I'm fine, the movie is just making me cry," he lied. Sarah didn't believe him but she feels that she have no right to ask anything further.

"It's okay, gege. Let it out," is the only thing she can tell him. "Thank you," Xiao Zhan uttered and wiped his tears, he gave her a wide smile as he tried to focus his attention on the television again.

.

Hours pass, they were able to finish the first movie they are watching. Now they are watching another horror movie.

As the movie starts, Xiao Zhan felt something unsettling on his stomach, his brows furrowed. It's making him want to puke.

Sarah seems to notice Xiao Zhan's discomfort.

She tilted her head, "Are you okay gege?" She asked.

"I think so?" He said, not even sure if he's okay or not.

"I think you need rest, gege. Shall we stop watching?" She said worriedly.

"How about you? Is it okay?" he uttered.

"Yes, we can watch some other time. I think you're not feeling well so you need rest," she said and smiled.

"You think you can stand?" she asked.

Xiao Zhan nodded and about to stand but a sudden pain struck his head, making him stumble, "Oopsie!" Sarah immediately caught his arm and helped him stand.

"Whatever your feeling, you need a lot of rest," she said and helped Xiao Zhan walk. Xiao Zhan's vision is spinning. Every step he makes, his world just keeps on spinning.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for making you worry about me," he gave her a faint smile.

"It's okay, gege. I'm strong you know. Our baby is strong too, he's making me strong!" She smiled at him.

They arrived at the room he was staying in, he held on to the door frame and faced Sarah, "I'm fine right here. You should go rest too, thanks for helping me," he smiled, but the weakness is seen in his eyes.

"Yes, yes, gege," she tittered and turn back to the leaving room.

Xiao Zhan sighed as he drags his feet inside then closed the door behind him.