MFB : BL 6

"Aaah~ the water feels good." Xiao Zhan mumbled as the mellow music fil the room. He's been soaking in the tub for almost an hour. He already prepared the dinner and since Yibo will be home late, he decided to soak in a warm bath before he has his dinner.

After his long bath, he came out of the tub and wipe himself dry with a towel, "he had such a huge house but he lives alone, and he barely at home," He shook his head. "What a waste," he added.

Then a thought suddenly popped out of his head, he doesn't have clothes yet. "Should I get my clothes or should I buy?" He asked himself. "But I don't want to go back to my apartment!" He whined.

He sighed, "Well, I'll go buy tomorrow." He shrugged. He went to Yibo's closet, as he opened it, the sweet scent coming from his clothes welcomed him. The feeling is overwhelming that he stayed there for a moment, but he immediately snapped out of it and grabbed a shirt and a boxer of Yibo.

Then he wiped his hair dry.

He went down to the kitchen with a towel on his shoulder. As he sat down on the table with the food already prepared on the table, he suddenly felt emptiness. The dining table is lifeless without a companion. He sighed, "I'm always like this since the past few years that I started leaving on my own, but why does it feel so empty just after eating with him this morning?" He asked himself and pick up the chopsticks. He shrugged, "Whatever, I'll just enjoy my food and sleep after," He mumbled and start eating.

After finishing his food, he put the leftovers in the fridge and went up to Yibo's room.

"Yibo has so many rooms in his house but nothing's can be used as a sleeping room except for his room," He sighed and slump on the bed, "Well, I'm going to sleep here even if he says no," he chuckled to himself as he slowly closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he drifted to sleep.

.

Yibo came home later that night. It was already eleven in the evening that he finished his work for the day.

He heaved a sigh and loosen his necktie. "I'm kind of hungry, what did he have for dinner?" He mumbled and went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for food and then he spotted Xiao Zhan's leftover. He sighed in relief, "I'll eat after a short bath," he said and made his way to his room.

Upon opening the light, he was surprised at what he saw. A sleeping Xiao Zhan on his bed. His shirt is so loose that it's disheveled. His collarbones, neck, and shoulder are showing. And because of the looseness of the shirt, it rolled up, exposing his abdomen.

Yibo shook his head, he's not planning to do anything for the night but seems like by the look of Xiao Zhan, he's been seduced. He looked down and the fair skin of his legs are added to his arousal.

He clicked his tongue. He set down his bag, he removed his coat and necktie, and he unbuttoned five buttons of his inner, baring his chest.

He removed his shoes and crawled on the bed, he did it slowly to avoid him from waking up. He smirked when he's finally on top of him. His hands rest both on his sides.

"This dinner is better than the food on the fridge," he stated. He licked his lips as he leaned on his neck. He pecks on them gently, while his hand went on his waist, caressing it. "Hm," a faint moan escaped Xiao Zhan's mouth.

The room is getting hot as Yibo's kisses went sloppy, adding his tongue and mouth, sucking and licking on his bare skin. His hand crawled under the shirt, locating his nipples. Then he finally found them, he pinched and rub them gently.

Yibo's shaft is slowly building up, he stopped for a moment and looked down at Xiao Zhan's torso, he's getting hard as well. He grinned at what he saw, it is indeed hard. It's already bulging from the boxer and ready to be released.