MFB : BL10

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Xiao Zhan exclaimed angrily when they were finally out of his parents' house.

Yibo shrugged, "You look cute when you're teased," He uttered as his eyes are fixated on the road.

Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed red again, "But why in front of my parents!?" He retorted.

"Isn't it exciting? You're even wet back there," he said with his straight face.

His cheeks flushed red even more, he looked away and bit his lip, he can't retort. He can't deny that he did feel the pleasure at that time.

"See, you can't even say anything now," he said.

"Shut up!!" he exclaimed and kept quiet as his embarrassment run to his head.

Yibo shook his head and grinned. 'Well, that's how to make a Xiao Zhan quiet,' he said in his mind as he drives silently.

.

They arrived at his house without talking to each other, Xiao Zhan is still embarrassed and he's been avoiding any eye contact with Yibo the whole ride.

Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's cheeks when they finally parked the car, he devoured his lips. He slid his tongue inside Xiao Zhan's mouth and explored his cavern. Xiao Zhan can't retort anymore as it's making him carried away by his skillfulness.

Yibo then released his pheromones, increasing Xiao Zhan's arousal.

"Mhm," Xiao Zhan moaned as his hands made their way to his nape, grabbing him closer.

But then Yibo pulled away. "Let's head inside," He uttered and let go of him.

They both went out of the car. They haven't entered the house yet when Xiao Zhan threw his body onto Yibo. He caught his lips as his arms encircled on his nape. Yibo wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. They entered the house in that state and slam the door behind them when they are finally inside.

At the doorway, Yibo unbuttoned Xiao Zhan's top, easily sliding it down and leaving it there. Their feet made their way slowly to the living room. Xiao Zhan's hands went on Yibo's long-sleeve and unbuttoned it until its finally removed.

Their chest is rubbing together as their kiss went heated. Their tongues are exploring each other's cavern passionately.

They reached the sofa without cutting the heated kiss. Yibo's hand then crawled his way to his torso. Both their members are rock hard, and the clothes between their crotches are creating friction that added to the pleasure. Yibo can't wait anymore. His hands skillfully unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers, exposing Xiao Zhan's crotch covered with his boxer. Yibo immediately threw his trouser away as it is a hindrance, then followed by his boxer. Xiao Zhan is now bare all over.

Yibo pulled away, their eyes met for a second then he leaned on his collarbone. He licked and bit on them as his hand went to his hole, it was already damp. He teased him there for a bit that made Xiao Zhan's brows furrowed, he wants more but Yibo keeps teasing him.

"P--lease~" he pleaded, he closed his eyes shut as he scratch on Yibo's back, begging him to do more.

Yibo pulled away and watch his pitiful begging, he grinned when he finally saw what he wants to see. He inserted two of his fingers, making him gasp. It slid perfectly as it's been soaking already.

He gently pumps his finger and curls it when it's all the way in. Xiao Zhan's pants are ragged, together with his moans, he relentlessly let out.

"Yi-Yibo~ more~" he cried, the fingers are not enough to satisfy him.

Yibo grinned and pulled his fingers out. He pulled away for a second and unbuckled his belt, then followed by unzipping his pants. He effortlessly removed his pants with his boxer. His shaft bounced back on his abdomen because of its hardness.

Xiao Zhan's eyes are full of lust, his eyes are fixated on Yibo's length. That length had been fuvking him for the whole week but he can't still get used to it. He bit his lip as he drooled over the beautiful scenery in front of him.

Yibo chuckled at the look on Xiao Zhan's face, he leaned once again. He grabbed both his legs and spread them wide. His hole is exposed, it is twitching hard and his wetness is visibly alluring. Yibo positioned himself on his exposed bareness. And without warning, he slides his way inside. It was perfectly fit, all of him is swallowed.

Xiao Zhan's mouth gaped open, the pleasure is making his mind blank added by Yibo's intense increase of pheromones. It was all over the room.

Xiao Zhan teasing grabbed Yibo's neck and pulled him closer, he nibbled on his right ear then whispered, "Fck me hard and raw," he uttered seductively making Yibo's trance get wild.

He rocked his torso wild, the squelching sounds their lower half is creating are filling the room together with their pants, groans, and moans.

Xiao Zhan's mind is getting blank, his eyes are rolling at the back of his head and his back is arching in too much pleasure.

Yibo's thrusts are getting faster and faster, creating a slapping sound whenever their skins made contact.

Xiao Zhan's nails are digging on his back as the pleasure is invading his whole system.

Precum is leaking on his shaft and his body is shuddering underneath him.

"More--hng more~" he begged. His eyes are shut closed and his mouth is gaped open.

Yibo obliged and rocked even wilder, hitting the deepest part of him.

His lips then made its way to his nipple, biting and sucking them in the process, it perked from doing. Then he went to his other nipple and did the same thing, now they are both perked and swelling. The pinkish color of it is visible. He grinned when he pulled away, seeing his masterpiece is making him even more excited.

Xiao Zhan's inside is already twitching, indicating that he's about to release while Yibo's shaft is throbbing inside him.

They both release heavy pants, the atmosphere is getting hotter and so as their bodies.

"I'm cu-mminghhhng" Xiao Zhan whined. Any moment soon he'll squirt his loads out.

"Let's cum together," Yibo groaned as his thrust is getting deeper and sloppier.

And in just a few more thrust, they both came. Xiao Zhan squirted out on his abdomen and even hitting their faces, while Yibo filled him to the brim.

They both pant in unison. Yibo pulled out his shaft leaving his hole oozing with his semen.

Yibo slumps his body above him. They stayed there for a second. Their bodies are both sticky but it didn't bother them.

Yibo then decided to stand up, he went to the kitchen with his naked body. He grabbed a glass of water and a pill to prevent him from getting pregnant. He came back to the living room and sat beside Xiao Zhan, "Sit up and drink this," he said and gave him the pill and water.

Xiao Zhan sat up lazily and grabbed the water and pill from him. He thoughtlessly drank it then gave back the glass to him.

"Wait here, I'll carry you back to my room, I'll just put this on the kitchen," he said and stood up to put the glass on the kitchen. Then he came back to the living room and carried him in his arms.

Xiao Zhan, encircled his arms on his nape to prevent him from falling. Before stepping on the stairs he looked back at the living room first. Their clothes are scattered everywhere, even in the doorway.

He sighed, the untidiness doesn't matter anymore, it was good sex after all.

.

They arrived at his room, they both head to the bathroom. He laid Xiao Zhan's sluggish body on the tub and opened the faucet, he then followed him on the tub. Making him sit between his legs. Then he started cleaning Xiao Zhan while he comfortably rests on his chest.