MFB : BL 9

The day passes that Xiao Zhan did nothing but laze around. Now he's waiting for Yibo to arrive so they can go to his parent's house.

"Where could he be? He should be home around this hour," he complained as he browses on his social media.

He groaned in annoyance, he's been bored all day and Yibo is taking too long to arrive.

"I should call him," he sat up and about to dial his number when he heard his car park outside. He smiled, "finally!" he exclaimed.

Then the door flung open, revealing Yibo.

"Finally you're home!" Xiao Zhan giggleed.

Yibo looked at him and flinched when he saw Xiao Zhan's smiling face. He turns his attention in front of him and loosens his necktie.

"We're you waiting that long?" He asked in his monotonous tone.

"Not really," Xiao Zhan denied and sat on the sofa and opened his phone.

"Is that so? Then wait for me for a bit, I'll just take a shower and we'll go to your parent's house," he said and heaved a sigh.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll wait here," he answered and browsed on his phone again.

When Yibo finally got to his room, Xiao Zhan scoffed. "You're late for a couple of minutes and you dare asked?" he grumbled silently and rolled his eyes.

.

Yibo immediately finished his shower, he dressed in his casual clothes and grabbed his phone after.

"Let's head out," He spoke when he's finally in the living room.

Xiao Zhan looked at him and stood from the sofa.

"That was fast," he said and stretched his arm above his head, he put his phone in his pocket and walked to the door.

"Mn," Yibo answered and followed after him.

Then they rode Yibo's car.

.

After thirty minutes of travel, they arrived at Xiao Zhan's parents' house. Her mother was waiting for them at the front door, and as they got off the car she immediately ran off to them and hug them both.

"Oh my, look how sturdy and mature Yibo is," Xiao Zhan's mother complimented Yibo as she giggles.

"You still look young auntie," Yibo flattered her. She giggled at his remark, "Oh no, I'm getting older, don't say that,"

"It's true auntie," he smiled at her. "You've grown as a fine young man and quite a flatterer," she giggled once again.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes, 'he's flattering her too much, she'll take that to her head,' he scoffed on his mind.

"And look, you both quite grown as a fine adult, I'm happy that my dear son is okay," she said and patted Xiao Zhan's head. "Yeah mom," he answered lazily and gave her a smug face.

"Come inside, the food is already on the table," she giggled and drag them both into the dining room.

Xiao Zhan's father is already in front of the dining table, waiting for them.

"Good evening, uncle," Yibo greeted him.

"Good evening Yibo, nice seeing you again, how many years has it been? You were still young when the last time I saw you, now you've even taken over your father's position," he uttered and chuckled.

"Father entrusted his company to me, uncle, so he now can enjoy life," he answered.

Xiao Zhan's mother sat beside his father while they both sat opposite them.