MFB: BL 2

"He's a fcking asshole!" a man seated on the counter shouted. Wang Yibo who just came in a few moments ago looked at the one who his getting some of the attention of the customers.

"Wooh! that hits a spot," The man chuckled. "One more!" he requested.

'he's drunk already, he should stop soon or he'll collapse there,' he thought as he watches the man on the counter. 'he's quite familiar,' he said in his mind, the dim ambiance of the room making him hard to see who is the man on the counter, but the silhouette is quite familiar to him, but then he shrugged it off, 'he got nothing to do about me,' he thought. He just came from the US and he doesn't want to get his relaxation to be destroyed by a weeping unknown person.

The bartender gave the man another glass.

His eyes went wide when a sweet smell lingered under his nose. It was coming from the man on the counter, his pheromones are releasing uncontrollably because of his drunk state. He looked at the man on the counter but it seems like he doesn't care at all.

He immediately pulled his suppressants out and injected it into his arms. Now, he can still smell him but is not affected by him.

"I gave him everything *hic* why did he do this to me?" The man wailed as he weeps."Is it because I'm unattractive? I'm not good at sex?" He paused, then chuckled, "Oh, he never held me even once anyway, he's just, 'can I borrow money? promise I'll pay you back soon,'" he cried.

"What a lame excuse, not that I care about the money, but fck! He treated me like an ATM machine, and here I am getting blinded with a bullshit like him!" the man cried, he drank straight the glass of alcohol in his hands.

Wang Yibo's brows met, he's annoyed at how the man cried over something not trivial at all. He shook his head and sip on his whiskey while keeping his straight face.

While he's concentrating on his drink, he heard snickers from the table behind him.

"Put this on this drink and give it to him," An old man in a business suit said to his acquaintance.

"Yeah, we can fck him!" the other old man said.

Wang Yibo squinted his eyes, 'they look like an alpha,' he thought. He just came home and he doesn't want to get involved in any trivial things as possible.

"Mr. bartender, lesh parchy chonight! Give me another one~(Let's party tonight!)" The man on the counter giggled.

Wang Yibo shook his head, 'annoying' he thought.

"Sir, we can't give you another glass anymore," The bartender said politely. 'yeah, don't give him any more, he's disturbing everyone's peacefulness here,' he clicked his tongue.

"WHAT!?" the man exclaimed.

Just then, the man from behind him stood from his seat. He observed what will the man do.

"You alone?" the man asked the man on the counter after seating beside him.

The two men sitting behind him are chuckling as they anticipated getting the man on the counter in their bed.

The man on the counter is really giving off a sweet smell, he's not affected but the scent is too strong.

"Yeah, whacht's with chyou? (What's with you?)" The man on the counter asked. He's already drunk.

"Here, looks like the bartender won't give you another glass, I'll give you mine," the man who is just behind him said and grinned."Oh, you'ye a naysh fellow, tchank chyou, (You're a nice fellow, thank you,)" The man on the counter giggled and grabbed the drink from him.

Wang Yibo's eyes went wide, he doesn't want to get involved but he can't watch someone get assaulted just before his eyes. He immediately stood from his seat.

The man was about to drink it when he knocks it out of his hands. The man's brows met and squinted his eyes at him.

Now that he's close, he can see the man on the counter clearly. It is his best friend, It was Xiao Zhan. His eyes went wide, he never expected that he will see his best friend in a bar after so many years. He was so guilty back then that while Xiao Zhan was still in his sleep he decided to continue his studies abroad. Who would have thought that they'll cross paths again? He wants to avoid him for his entire stay in China, but guess he can't do anything since they just met again in unexpected circumstances.

"Wchat dyid you dyo that for!?" Xiao Zhan shouted at him making a commotion.

"I'm sorry but we're acquainted," He spoke to the man who was about to drug him. He needs to get Xiao Zhan out of there. Gladly, it was Wang Yibo who found him, or else he might be raped at any moment.

He looked at Xiao Zhan, his brows are furrowed, he's angry that the glass of alcohol that he's about to drink is wasted because of what the man did. But then, his drunkenness is making him sleepy. But before he can collapse and lead to the floor, Wang Yibo caught him immediately.

He shook his head, 'you're still clumsy as ever' he thought.

"Then why did you let him release his pheromones in public if you're acquainted?!" the man shouted at him in anger.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll take him home," he said and bowed to apologize and carried Xiao Zhan in his arms as they head to his car.

Before they can get out, he heard the man who was about to drug him clicked his tongue, "what a waste," he mumbled.

'fucking assholes,' he cursed at them in his mind.

He glanced down at Xiao Zhan and smiled, "You never changed," he uttered. 'you're still the clumsy but cute best friend of mine,' he said in his mind. But his smile faded when he remembered what he did when they were still in high school that until now, his guilt is still lingering.

He flinched when Xiao Zhan comfortably snuggled his body on his chest. "Hm, comfy," he mumbled in his sleep. He chuckled, "Now you're talking in your sleep, that's new," he said and laid him down gently on the shotgun seat of his car. He sighed, "how should I face you when you wake up?" he asked the sleeping Xiao Zhan.

He laughed at himself, "What am I even doing, asking a sleeping man on my car," he shook his head.

He closed the door of the shotgun seat and went on the driver's seat. "I'll bring you to your home and I hope you'll forget about me when you wake up," he said and started the engine.

My FuBu: BL Version (YiZhan FF) || Omegaverse AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें