MFB: BL 3

"Xiao Zhan?" Wang Yibo tapped his shoulder. Xiao Zhan is dead drunk on Wang Yibo's car and he's emitting lots of his pheromone. It doesn't affect him but the sweet scent is lingering under his nose, he can't even open the window or he might attract other alphas.

He sighed, "Hey, wake up for a bit and tell me your address, I'll bring you home," He said and clicked his tongue. There are many possible ways to meet him normally but why would be in that state?

"Hm, don't wanna go ho--" he mumbled and rest his head on the car's window.

"You're so stubborn, just tell me already!" he exclaimed. But Xiao Zhan is already fast asleep.

He sighed and massaged his temple, the barrier that the suppressants made for him to not be affected by his pheromones are gradually fading. Xiao Zhan's irregular heat cycle is making his pheromones increase its emission in irregular circumstances, likewise what's happening to him right now.

"Fck this!" he clicked his tongue again. He has no choice, he can't bring him back to his' parent's house or they'll just scold him there.

"Fine, just for tonight." He sighed and started the engine. Though it's dangerous having an omega in his home since he's an alpha, he can't do anything about him. If he leaves him in a hotel with his pheromones emitting drastically, who knows who he might attract there. Plus they were best friends for just a while ago so he's still worried about him.

They arrived at his apartment building's parking lot. He carried him in his arms and entered the building until they reached his apartment.

He laid him down on his bed. "Shit, he's still emitting his pheromones and the suppressants are slowly fading, this doesn't happen before," He said with his brows furrowed.

"Better take a bath, his scent is lingering on me," he said to himself and went to his bathroom and threw his clothes on a covered basket.

After a long shower, he put his robe on and went out of the bathroom. He wiped his wet hair to dry.

As he steps out, his eyes went wide. Xiao Zhan's pheromone filled the room. The suppressant he injected wears off, he can't take another cause it has its side effect. He looked at Xiao Zhan and was surprised to see him naked.

"What the fuck?!" he exclaimed. He immediately covered his nose, but it's no use. The pheromones are already invading his consciousness. And before he knows it, he crawled on the bed.

Looking down at Xiao Zhan, his urges are building up. Xiao Zhan is sleeping peacefully, completely unguarded.

Wang Yibo clicked his tongue. His shaft is twitching already, he immediately grabbed the condom on his side table. He needs to be prepared or he might get him pregnant since the pheromones are making his saneness run wild. He can't control his urges anymore.

His hand crawled down to Xiao Zhan's bare bottom. He can feel his opening already damp.

"Hm, hold me," Xiao Zhan moaned half-asleep.

Wang Yibo clicked his tongue, it was quite erotic and his shaft keeps on twitching already.

"You fcking did this," He roared and pushed two fingers inside him.

Xiao Zhan gasped in surprise, his eyes suddenly opened but his vision is quite blurry. He encircled his arms on his nape and pulled him into a hug.

His breath is ragged and it's fanning Wang Yibo's ear.

Wang Yibo's brows are furrowed as he continues finger-fucking Xiao Zhan, spreading him, making him loose so he can enter his rock hard member.

He scrapes his fingers inside, finding his sensitive spot. Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide and his mouth gaped open, his drool is escaping his mouth. Wang Yibo successfully found his sensitive spot.

Xiao Zhan whimpered underneath him, his breath is heavy and his insides are twitching continuously.

"C-Coming hnggg" Xiao Zhan breath just beside Wang Yibo's ear.

Wang Yibo removed his finger before he can come that made him whine in agony. Then he positioned himself on his entrance. The tip is touching his hole.

"In me, please~" he cried.

"So impatient," He clicked his tongue and slowly pushed the head. His mouth gaped open. It was just the tip but it's making him whimper in pleasure.

"Oh? It's sucking me deeper," he smirked as he watches Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes at the back of his head with his body arching.

His shaft slid perfectly inside him.

"Ah, it's so hot inside you," He said between his groans. His robe was untied and slowly slid down to his shoulder.

"Fck me oo-already," He cried, his hips are moving on its own as he wants to be thrusted inside already.

"As you wish," he grinned and started with his slow thrust. His robe completely fell down without him noticing.

"Hng hm ah" He moaned loudly, and it's filling the room.

Wang Yibo held onto his hips as he thrust deeper making his mouth gape open. "Oh my--ah" Xiao Zhan cried. Wang Yibo is emitting his pheromones together with Xiao Zhan, mixing in the air.

Xiao Zhan's blurry vision is picking up a familiar figure but he can't figure out who it was, plus the ecstatic pleasure he's feeling is blinding his saneness that he can't think of anything.

"Xi-Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo uttered as his thrust became wild. He leaned closer to him and caught his lips. He slid his tongue inside his mouth and explored his inside while Xiao Zhan answered his every move.

The room is full of groans, moans, the sound of creaking bed and the mixing of their pheromones.

Xiao Zhan's insides are twitching, his toes are curling and he's whimpering, indicating that he's nearly on his peak.

Wang Yibo's mouth left Xiao Zhan's mouth and slowly crawled down to his neck near his nape, he licks on them as if he wants to bite on it. But he still has his rationality, he pulled way from licking him and positioned his arm in front of him. He needs to be careful or he might mark him as his pair.

As he expected, the pheromones are getting stronger. His instinct is getting wild, his mind is getting blurry and the urge to bite is getting stronger.

"Fck!" he cursed as he gritted his teeth.

His nearly on his peak as well. His teeth are getting agitated, but before he can stop himself his mouth moved on its own and bit his own arm. He groaned in pain but the pleasure on his lower is taking over.

"I-I'm coming aaaah~" Xiao Zhan whimpered under him as he releases on his shaft.

Wang Yibo's thrust became faster, his hips are uncontrollably moving as he's ready to release as well.

"Sht Xiao Zhan!" he groaned his name as he fills the condom with his fill.

He pants heavily as his urges wear off, Xiao Zhan's pheromones are gone as well. Maybe because he was relieved with sex.

Wang Yibo looked down at him as he pants heavily. Xiao Zhan is already fast asleep again.

Wang Yibo sighed and removed his shaft from the inside and slump his body on the bed, he's tired as well. He can't move his body anymore.

"AAAAAh" he exclaimed frustratedly as he removes the condom from his shaft and left it on the floor.

He's too tired to move an inch, "I'll just clean tomorrow," he mumbled to himself as his eyes slowly drifted to sleep.