MFB : BL 19

"By the way, Bo, my friends in college are inviting me for a lunch today, is it okay to leave you here?" Xiao Zhan asked. They both finished their breakfast and they're in the living room watching anything that pops up on the television.

"Hm, doesn't matter for me," Yibo answered as he focuses on the television.

"Really? Aren't you going to be lonely?" He asked innocently and looked at him.

"Not really, going to jack-off all day anyway," he answered in his monotonous tone.

"Are you really gonna do that?" Xiao Zhan looked at him, weirded out. His brows are furrowed and looked at him with disbelief.

Yibo looked at him with his straight face, "it was supposed to be a joke, well I think I don't think I'm good at it," he said then avert his attention back at the television.

"You know what? I can't really figure what you're thinking when you have that straight face." he chuckled then laid on the sofa, and put his fit on Yibo's lap, "Back then, you're a lot more expressive, did the US made you like this?" He looked at him, curious. Yibo didn't answer back.

"Now, you're so cold and inexpressive," he pouted, then smiled mischievously after, "but not when in bed though, your face makes quiet erotic expressions," he teased that made Yibo look at him with his brows furrowed, and with disbelief in his eyes.

"Oh, oh, I didn't know you can make that face as well!" Xiao Zhan laughed and almost tearing up because of laughing.

Yibo clicked his tongue and avert back his attention to the television.

"Hey, do it again. I can only see few expressions on your face these days," he keeps laughing but Yibo ignored him. "I quite want to see the face you're making this morning again," he teased and smirked. His feet crawled to Yibo's crotch, gently rubbing his feet on his clothed torso.

"Stop," Yibo uttered sternly. Xiao Zhan didn't listen but continued what he is doing.

Yibo clicked his tongue once again and pulled Xiao Zhan's feet away. Xiao Zhan pouted, "You're no fun~" he whined and sighed. But then his phone suddenly received a message. He looked at it. "Oh right! I'll be off now, it's almost eleven now," He said and yanked his feet from Yibo and stood.

"I'll be preparing now," he galloped happily on his way to the bedroom.

Yibo sighed heavily when Xiao Zhan was finally gone, he looked down. "Ha, he just got me off this morning, why are you still lively?" he asked on his little buddy, who sprung up because of Xiao Zhan.

He rests his head on the sofa and closed his eyes and grabbed a pillow to cover his bulge.

.

Xiao Zhan was done after thirty minutes of preparing, "Bo, I'll be off now," he bid goodbye.

"mn, want me to take you there?" He asked but didn't avert his eyes at him.

"Nah, I'll be fine, it will just be at BoJunYiXiao café, it's not far from here though," he said and went to the living room, and leaned beside Yibo, "Instead of worrying about me, you should take care of that with yourself for the meantime, I'll compensate later," he teased and smirked at him.

Yibo was confused at what he said then he looked at what Xiao Zhan is looking at, his cheeks suddenly flushed red, he clicked his tongue, "Just go, will you." He glared.

"Yeah, yeah, see you later," he bid goodbye and laughed as he went out.

.

Xiao Zhan arrived at a café, Zoucheng and Xuan Lu waved at him from a distance. He smiled upon spotting them.

"Hey, I've missed you guys," He greeted when he is finally seated with them.

"We missed you too, how's life?" Xian Lu asked.

"Complicated, I guess?" he chuckled.

"Whaddya mean?" Zoucheng asked with his latte in his hand.

"Well, just broke up with my ex," he shrugged then called for the waiter and ordered a drink.

"You mean the gold digger?" Zoucheng.

"You're so cruel! But well, he's an asshole anyway," he said and laughed.

"Yeah, but how's it complicated?" Xuan Lu asked curiously.

"I left my apartment cause I found him there with a fcking girl, having sex on my bed," He shrugged and grab his drink from the waiter who brought him his drink.

"So where are you living now? Don't tell me you came back to your parent's house you kept complaining at every time?" Zoucheng mocked him.

"Nah, I'm freeloading at my best friend's house," he said and sip on his drink.

"You mean that best friend who left you for US?" Zoucheng asked once again. Xiao Zhan became friends with Zoucheng in high school just after Yibo left for US, He has just transferred at that time so he doesn't know Yibo. Xiao Zhan keeps telling him about his best friend but never said his name once to him.

"Yeah, He just came home last last month and we met accidentally," he said and leaned his back on the chair. Then someone caught his attention, he sat properly and darted his eyes at her.

"Hey your so rude, she's been here a long time but you never introduced her to me," he said that made the two darted their eyes at what he is pertaining.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot. This is Mian Mian, my husband's friend." Xuan Lu giggled.

Mian Mian smiled at him and bowed her head.

"Oh, nice to meet you! I'm Xiao Zhan, you can call me Zhan, I'm friends with shijie since college while this grumpy one is since high school," he introduced and chuckled.

"You stop calling me grumpy one!" Zoucheng scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah, just because you just had your third child that's why your grumpy," he teased and laughed. They all laughed at him.

"By the way, Mian Mian, you're an omega right?" Xiao Zhan stood from his seat and sat beside Mian Mian.

She smiled, "Yeah," she answered timidly.

"And a shy one, Cute!" he complimented and tittered.

"Stop making her shy, Zhan," Xuan Lu chuckled.

"I'm not~" he pouted which made them chuckle.

"Anyway, haven't you had tried having a relationship with an omega like us?" Zoucheng suddenly brought up.

Xiao Zhan put his index finger on his chin and think, "Yeah, maybe," he answered but then he laughed, "I'm no good for relationships, for now, tho," he tittered.

"Well, you're right," Zoucheng chuckled.

"Anyway, can you give me your number Mian Mian? Let's talk once in a while, hm?" He smiled at her.

Her cheeks flushed, "sure," she answered and gave him her phone.

"Nice!" he cheered and saved her number, 'I wonder if she's Yibo's type of girl?' he thought.

"Thank you~," he said happily and they continued their meal.