MFB : BL 20

"I'm bored, haaaa" Yibo sighed. He was able to jack off his rock hard cock in the bathroom. After Xiao Zhan left, he went to the bathroom to relieve himself, since he can't hold him back because he has an appointment.

"Should I go out?" He asked himself out of curiosity. He stood up from the tub, "Right, I should check on him, he might not be used to this neighborhood yet," he said and went out of the bath.

After some time, he was able to finish preparing as quickly as he can. "I wonder where it was again?" he asked himself and grabbed the car keys.

"Ah! The BoJunYiXiao cafe!" he exclaimed when he finally remembered.

He rode his car and drove where Xiao Zhan is.

.

It was not a long drive and arrived at the said cafe, he peeked inside first from the glass window to look for Xiao Zhan, then finally spotted them. He was with his friends, one male, and two females.

'What if they are an alpha? he might get in danger,' he thought as he silently went inside, sneakily sat on a table near them.

"They're talking huh," he mumbled. Just then, a waiter came to his table to ask for his order. He ordered a drink and the waiter went out of his sight.

He brought his phone out to pretend that he's busy then intently listened to their conversation.

"You stop calling me grumpy one!" that one friend who is a man exclaimed at Xiao Zhan. 'is this an alpha?' he thought as he observes him.

"Yeah, yeah, just because you just had your third child that's why your grumpy," Xiao Zhan teased the man, Yibo was relieved at what he heard. 'so he has a family, huh, this might be an omega,' he said in his mind.

"By the way, Mian Mian, you're an omega right?" Xiao Zhan stood from his seat and sat beside the woman he just called an omega. Yibo was quite relieved after hearing that.

"Yeah," she answered timidly.

"And a shy one, Cute!" Xiao Zhan complimented and giggleed. 'you're cuter, though,' Yibo said in his mind and grinned. But then he slapped his face, 'what are you even saying Yibo?' he snapped at himself.

"Stop making her shy, Zhan," The other woman said and chuckled. 'She doesn't look like an alpha, I think she's a beta,' he thought as he continued listening.

"I'm not~" Xiao Zhan pouted which made them chuckle. 'Stop acting cute in front of them,' he grumbled internally.

"Anyway, haven't you had tried having a relationship with an omega like us?" The man suddenly brought up to Xiao Zhan that made Yibo flinched, 'what are they talking about a relationship with an omega?' his brows furrowed.

"Yeah, maybe," Xiao Zhan answered but then he laughed, 'don't tell me they brought her to meet him up?' Yibo exclaimed internally. "I'm no good for relationships, for now, tho," Xiao Zhan giggleed that made Yibo sighed in relief again.

"Well, you're right," The man chuckled.

"Anyway, can you give me your number Mian Mian? Let's talk once in a while, hm?" Xiao Zhan suddenly spoke that made Yibo flinch again, 'what is he doing?' he thought.

"sure," the woman answered timidly, 'is she his type?' he asked himself. Just then his order arrived and was put on his table. He grabbed it and sipped on it with frustration. His brows are furrowed.

"Nice!" Xiao Zhan cheered that made Yibo almost spit his drink, 'so he does like her?' he thought that made him getting more agitated. He heard him saved her number and giggleed, he clicked his tongue as he frustratingly sips on his cup.

"Thank you~," Xiao Zhan said happily and they continued their meal.

.

They spent their noon at the cafe, eating and talking with each other while Yibo was still there, listening to them talking.

Just then, the door of the cafe suddenly opened that made them look at it. Yibo's eyes went wide, he's surprised seeing who just came in.

He was about to stand from his seat to greet him but he heard a rattle of the chair on the other table where Xiao Zhan is sitting, the man suddenly stood from his seat and came running to the one who just came in.

"'Honey!" the man greeted and hugged him, which made Yibo's jaw drop.

"Honey?" Yibo's brows met, surprised at the man's sudden greeting. "His wife?" He tilted his head.

"Haikuan gege!" Xiao Zhan waved at him. That made Yibo look at him, 'he knows him?' he asked, 'what a small world,' he thought.

"Zhan, you're here! hello. Xuan Lu, too?" He greeted back. Xuan Lu waved at him as well.

then his eyes averted to Yibo that made Yibo's eyes went wide, "Yibo, you're here too?" He asked happily that made Xiao Zhan, Zoucheng, Xuan Lu, and Mian Mian avert their attention at him.

"Bo, you're here?! I thought you're at home?" Xiao Zhan stood from his seat in surprise.

Yibo scratched his nape awkwardly, "Uhm well, I'm bored staying home so..uh.. I decided to stroll a bit," he answered, not meeting with his eyes.

"Nice seeing you here Yibo," Haikuan smiled at him and waved.

"You too Shixiong," he greeted back.

"By the way, I'm getting my wife back, cause the kids are looking for him," He said and wrapped his arm on Zoucheng's waist, "Anyway, I forgot to introduce you, my wife, you were in the US when we got married so you didn't meet him yet," he stated, "This is Zoucheng. Honey, this is my shidi, Yibo," he introduced.

Zoucheng bowed at him and smiled, " Nice meeting you," he said. "You too," Yibo bowed back.

"By the way, I'll be off now. Let's hang out some other time," He bid goodbye to Xiao Zhan and the rest.

"Yes, see you~" they bid goodbye at him and waved their hands. Zoucheng waved back while Haikuan dragged him away.

As they were finally out, Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo.

"Why not join us here?" He asked and smiled at him.

Yibo awkwardly stood from his seat and went to Xiao Zhan's table.

"You should've told me you're here you know?" Xiao uttered upon Yibo sitting down.

"I don't want to disturb you tho," Yibo answered, still not meeting with his eyes. He's quite embarrassed because he got found out.

Xiao Zhan shrugged, "well, anyway, this is shijie Xuan Lu, my senior in the same department in college," he giggleed as he introduces her, "and this is Mian Mian, Shijie's friend that I just met today," he added.

"Nice to meet you," Xuan Lu and Mian Mian answered.

"And Shijie, Mian Mian, he's my best friend I was living with," he smiled as he introduces him to them, "Wang Yibo," he added.

Xiao Zhan then avert his eyes to Yibo and smiled at him, " I don't know why are you here but I'm glad that you are, I want to introduce you to Mian Mian later but since you're here you were able to meet her sooner," he giggleed.

"A-ah yeah?" Yibo answered and scratched his head, 'don't tell me he's interested in going out with her?' he thought.

"I want you to get to know better and get along well, hm?" Xiao Zhan said happily. A sudden pang in Xiao Zhan's heart poked him at what he said himself. 'What was that?' he asked himself. He clicked his tongue internally and shook off the thought and continued blabbering. 'I should give Bo someone that can make him happy, he helped me quite a lot already by stabilizing my heat, now he needs someone to make him happy,' he said in his mind full of determination.

'Yosh! now that's a plan,' he exclaimed internally with triumph.