MFB : BL 14

Yibo frustratingly slumps the papers on the table, "what am I even thinking? Him? Beautiful? Where did that even come from?!" he exclaimed to himself. He can't even focus, since this morning. His works are piling up but neither of them is finished.

He's getting frustrated, "This is nothing, he's just an omega. Yes! because of that that I find him beautiful!" he convinced himself and slump his back on his swivel chair.

He heaved a sigh, "I wonder if every omega is that beautiful," he mumbled and fidgets with his fingers. Then he immediately sat up properly, "I should not be thinking about this! I still have tons of work!" he scolded himself and faced his paper works. But his mind is still wandering off, the image of Xiao Zhan this morning is getting him distracted whenever he tries to focus.

He clicked his tongue and closed his eyes, he massaged his temple. It's getting late already, nothing will be finished if he keeps being distracted.

He sighed, "Now I'm hard and fcking frustrated," he cursed grabbed his phone.

"I should stop thinking that Xiao Zhan is beautiful. A female omega is prettier than a male omega," he uttered and rest his back on his chair, he crossed his legs and looked in the direction of the door.

He imagined his secretary, a female omega, entering his office, with his pencil cut skirt with a slit on its side, his long-sleeves top is tucked in on his skirt and three buttons open, his cleavage is slightly popping out, she's wearing a black stiletto, her hair is bouncing, and her lips is covered with a lustful hue of red.

He grinned, 'if she enters, she'll be having her best night tonight,' he thought.

He closed his eyes and took a short nap.

A few minutes later, a knock suddenly woke him up. "Mister President?" A woman's voice was heard from outside his office. It was his secretary.

"Yes? What is it?" He answered.

"You'll be having an overtime tonight, sir?" She asked.

He looked at his table and realized, his works are still piled up.

"Yes," he answered.

"Then I'll be staying with you until you go home, sir," She said from outside.

"I would be delighted, but won't you be missing your ride home?" He asked.

"I would be fine sir," she giggled.

"Okay then, please enter my office when everyone already got home," he uttered and picked up a folder of paper works.

'This will surely make me forget about him,' he thought and focused on his work.

.

It's already nine in the evening when the office workers finally left.

The secretary knocked on the door that made his attention turn to the door. He looked at his watch, the smallest arrow is pointing at nine. A small grin plastered at the corner of his lips.

"Come in," he uttered.

The secretary opened the door and entered, she quite picked up what Yibo meant earlier, his clothing is now five-button open, where her mounds are popping out completely.

"You called me sir?" She answered seductively as she closes the door behind her and locked it for safety measure.

"Well, I thought I needed to seduce you with my pheromones, but I guess not," He smirked and rest his back on his chair and crossed his legs.

"I really liked you for a long time now sir," she said and slowly unbuttoning open her top.

"Hm, aggressive," he complimented. Now the secretary is in front of him, eyeing him with full of lust, "Kneel." he uttered with assertiveness.