MFB: Prologue

In this world, alpha, beta, and omega are considered as a second gender. Either you're a man or woman you still have this second gender.

Alphas are considered high and mighty among the others. Successful people are in this category. Living the most favorable things in life. Brain, wealth, success, convenience and so much more. They consist of five out of one hundred people. They release pheromones that can affect an omega, it acts as an aphrodisiac effect making any omega drawn to them when released. They are also affected by an omega's pheromones once they release theirs. But suppressants are already stabilized, use to calm the rut their experiencing when they are under an omega's pheromone influence.

Beta, on the other hand, is in the middle-class ones. They can be successful or a failure or they can be in the middle of society. They are 90% of the population. They are not affected by either of the two's pheromones, living in a normal life. Men release sperms while women provide egg-cell to be fertilized.

While the omegas are the lowest rank. The complete opposite of alphas, they work hard but still under society. Like the alphas, they are only 5% of them in the world. They have a uterus inside their backside, that when sperm is released inside, they'll get pregnant. They experience their heat cycle seven consecutive days in a month, to calm their heat. They are given suppressants for omegas, but if over-used it will cause a side effect on the body. The most effective way to calm the heat cycle is when an omega came in physical contact with an alpha in the form of intercourse.

But once an omega is bonded, the heat cycle only affects the partner. Bond is formed when an omega in-heat is bitten on his nape.

But Xiao Zhan is different from other omegas.

He was born in an alpha household, he was loved and given all the convenience that others like him can't have. His family owns many branches of restaurants around the world.

But one thing is inconvenient for him, his heat cycle is unpredictable, he never knows when will it occur. He drinks his suppressants almost every day because of his condition.

Despite being an omega, he got the brains like an alpha. Now, he's managing his father's business on his own will. But all in all, he's living a convenient life that any omega would like to have.