Chapter 18- Senbonzakura

Victoria's POV

It's time to perform! It's our second concert, well my second concert. I walked away from Lindsey to go and grab my violin to get ready for the show. Lindsey is wearing high top sneakers, striped leggings, a flower printed t-shirt, and s vans hat on. I love how Lindsey dresses in whatever she wants to wear, she didn't care what everyone else thinks, she is her own person. On the other hand, I'm wearing army boots, jeans, and an American eagle sweater. The jeans I'm wearing are really tight, it was really stupid of me to wear these. I have no common sense, but I'll try to manage. The concert starts in 30 minutes. AJR has been performing for some time now. Right now they were finishing up " Buy you a rose," that song is amazing!

" Yeah, when I grow up I'll buy you a rose," AJR sang.

When the song ended I clapped excitedly, even though I knew the three brothers could not hear me. What was I just doing? Oh! I remember, I was getting my violin to get ready for the show. As I was walking to the stage to get my violin, I noticed Lindsey was warming up, by playing the song, shatter me, take flight, and Roundtable rival. I decided I'm going to practice with her.

My hand started to grab the place where I say my violin down. Nothing came to my finger tips, just air. Umm... Where is my violin?! Lindsey saw the look on my face and came over to me right away. She was about to say something, when I noticed Phelba. Phelba was walking around the set, seeming like she was looking for something very important.

" Hey Phelba, watcha looking for and what are you doing here,"? I curiously questioned.

" Uh...um...Cha...Chandler stole your violin. I was going to tell you but then I thought I could find it and I didn't want you to get mad at me," Phelba mumbled very fast, yet I understood everything she had told me.

My face automatically transformed into a frown. My palms got sweaty, a tear rolled down my eye, and my stomach began to hurt. I'm not mad, just very upset. How am I going to perform? What is Chandler going to do with Zeus ( my violin)? So many jumbled thoughts keep going through my brain, sadly I don't know how to answer them. What I do know is that I NEED to find my violin.

" Phelba, you should have told me right away, that Chandler stole my violin. Who knows where he is now?," I advised Phelba in calm voice.

The concert begins in 10 minutes, how am I going to perform?

I'm doomed
---------------------------------------------------
Hi! Read Persona Non Grata, by Stephen Stirling. It's amazing! Lindsey Stirling is in the process of making a music video for the song Take Flight.
Also if you want, follow all the people I follow because there all really nice! Thanks!
Spread the Lindsey love!