Chapter 23- Sun Skip

Victoria's POV

Waking up to a not so happy Lindsey, is not pleasant, not pleasant indeed. I knew I couldn't trust that creature surprisingly called a man, especially since he is related to Chandler. Something was fishy about him all along. Now the tour bus is wrecked and the nearest town is 10 miles away. The crew and Phelba were trying to comfort Lindsey while I was sitting on a rock, staring into space. Oh look! Another tumbleweed! How would a tumble weed be out here?

Phelba shot up from talking to Lindsey and shouted, " I WILL POKE YOUR FACE LINDSEY, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

Well then... That was interesting, interesting indeed.

Since Phelba ran off, I went to sit next to Lindsey and try to comfort her more. But still, how are we going to get out of here? Wait I have a phone! Duh, everything will be alright.

Turning on my phone, I noticed that in the corner, it read, " No Service". Agh! Why?! This is so not fair.

" Are you ok?" I asked Lindsey

What a dumb question! Of course she's not ok! The person who " loved" her just betrayed her. Also were stuck out here with no cell service!

" Yeah, I'm fine," Lindsey wipes a tear off her eye.

Lindsey is so strong. She says she is fine so we don't have to worry, she doesn't want us to get stressed out. I appreciate that. If I was Lindsey I would be sobbing. I'm still upset because I didn't get my violin back but Lindsey, Phelba, and the crew have been trying their best.

" YASSS! I FINALLY GET TO POKE YOUR FACE!" Phelba yelled in excitement as she kept poking the tumbleweed over and over again.

Lindsey looked over at Phelba and back at me, trying to stifle her laughter.

" I'm not going to feel upset just because Aidan betrayed us. If he really had feelings for me, he wouldn't have left... Also my pain is my body is gone."  Lindsey announced loud enough for Phelba to hear and run over.

" Now what are we going to do!?" Lindsey acknowledged in a determined voice.

" Find the violin!" We all shout back.

With a determined sparkle in Lindsey's eyes, she adds, " And when are we going to find it?!"

" Were going to find it now!'' We all shouted once more.

" I can't hear you...!"

" Were going to find the violin and were going to find it now!" Everyone shouted as loud as they could.

" BA BAM! Were back in business!" Lindsey approved.

Lindsey put her hand in the middle of the circle we formed, all of us did the same, touching one another's hand.

" 1...2...3...4...Lets go!" We all beamed.

We all put our hands back to our sides, except Phelba who was clutching Gavi's hand and wouldn't let go until Gavi kept trying to break away.

" Sooooooo What's the plan?" Lindsey questioned.

" First let me find cell service..." I reply back

************************

Well, this is uncomfortable. I'm on top of a tree, my legs buckled to one branch, and two of my arms reaching with my phone to find cell service.

" WHOOP WHOOP! I have 1 bar now! I can go on the internet and I can make a call!"

" Yay!" Everyone on the ground exclaimed happily.

I called a number I found on the internet and a man picked up the phone.

" Hello, my name is Joe and this is Joe's Repair Shop, how may we assist you this lovely morning?"

" Hi, we have a bus on the road that crashed and toppled over, can you help?" I asked very politely.

" Sure thing, I'll just pin point your location and I'll be down with a tow truck in a few minutes," he addressed.

" Ok, Thank you".

" No Problem".

" Bye".

" Bye".

20 minutes later

The repair workers hauled our bus onto the tow truck by using a con veer belt, or something like that. Don't ask me, I don't know how they did it.

At the repair shop

" Your bus should be ready to go in about 5 hours, I suggest you look around town and go sight seeing," Joe suggested.

" Ok, see you then,'' we told Joe

5 hours later

Gosh that was a huge lunch. I'm stuffed. Our tour bus looks brand new!

This is great!

" Thank you so much Joe,'' Lindsey said once we stepped into the store and walked to the counter.

" Your welcome," he replied back simply.

" That will be $5,000," he added.

Lindsey was about to open her wallet to get her debit card, but I went into my purse for my emergency money that my parents had given me. Lindsey's eyes grew wide and tryed to stop me but I gave her a smile that meant," Don't worry about it". After all though, this is an emergency. I handed the man the money and he nodded.

" So are we all set?"' All of us asked.

" Yep your fine to go," he said.

Just when we were about to leave the shop, all the workers jumped from behind the counter and blocked the door.

Ummm....

" Actually switch that, your not going anywhere, your staying right here..." Joe's voice darkened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again! I haven't updated for 23 days and I am sorry.
School is work, especially when the marking period is about to end.
This chapter is dedicated to Lindsey Stirling because she is just wonderful and amazing and etc.
I could go on forever.
Please get well soon Lindsey! :) ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡★
Go to Dubai and eat falafel ^-^