Chapter 25- Firefly

Lindsey's POV

Fear filled Victoria's eyes as Chandler announced that. Without a second notice, my crew encircles Victoria, protecting her from Chandler. Aww, my crew guys are literally the sweetest. Chandler's eyes go wide as he see's what's happening.

"Do you want to fight or something?! Bring it on! I'll win!" Chandler spat, his voice echoing miles away.

"Chandler, you do realize that you're only 14-15 years old, right?" Gavi points to us, making a hand gesture to me and the rest of the crew. " We are all in our twenties maybe early thirties. Do you think you can win this? I would advise you to give back Victoria's violin so we all go our seperate ways and forget about this. First and formost, so one gets hurt. Let's think about this logically, shall we?" Gavi continued in a stern manner.

"Well, that's not going to happen. Look around, I have workers. Its twenty people versus about seven people. I don't know the exact number of people on your team/crew that's with you right now becuase I'm to lazy to count right now," Chandler scoffed.

"I have to add, we have Phelba. Do you know Phelba? She can beat you, your workers, and Joe in a matter of seconds. She is the queen of tumbleweed's and she will poke your face's nonstop. I wouldn't mess with her if I were you," Victoria added while stepping out of her protective circle, marching up to Chandler and staring at him right in the eye.

"Oh just shut up! You're a good for nothing, piece of s-"

"Don't you think about it, mister," I cut Chandler off, trying to stay calm. Surpringly, he listens and doesn't finish his sentence. Victoria gulps and the guys circle around her again.

Aidan is in the corner; he's not saying much. Actually, no one is saying anything; its quiet, too quiet. Well, this is a bit awkward...

"Okay, so, we're gonna go, c'mon everyone," Drew acknowledges the silence.

One of the workers for Chandler blocks the door as Drew starts to open it. The worker kicks Drew right in the chest. Drew falls to the floor but Gavi catches him right before his body slams down. Chaos starts to break out very quickly.

Chandler broke through the protective barrier that Victoria was in and tried to grab her. Andy grabs Chandler by the back of his shirt and drags him away from Victoria. Andy dodges every single punch that is thrown at him by each worker. Andy trips on his shoe laces and topples on Chandler. Joe joins in with hurting Andy by punching him on his back. Chandler squirms out under Andy. " Stop! Don't hurt him!" I yell but no one pays attention. Andy doesn't get up. Andy is just laying on the floor. He has a black eye, brusied legs, and cuts, some drawing blood. He must have went unconcious. " ANDY!!!!!!!!!" I shout. I fall to the floor and start to cry. He's part of the family, I hate when people get hurt. It gets me so upset. Victoria is looking at me and Andy the same time. Tears start streaming down her face, he's only unconcious but this is still a sore sight.

I wish this was Roundtable Rival. I could play my violin and stop all of this fighting in a matter of seconds. Chandler, Joe, and his workers are Durango Black and I'm Lindsey. I would be able to beat them. Why can't everything be that simple? Things not being simple makes people strive to do their best and to work hard. Remember, things not being simple for me during America's Got Talent made me work hard and not to give up, I proved them wrong.

Being brought back into the normal world, I hear Phelba shout, " NO ONE HURTS LINDSEY, VICTORIA, OR ANY OF HER CREW MEMBERS!!!!!! FOR ANDY!!!!!" Phelba starts to charge stars to charge at the workers. She does a back spin kick and 5 workers fall to the ground while clucthing their chests. Whoa. Victoria wasn't kidding. Phelba really does have moves. I know that Phelba doesn't mean to hurt anyone but since they hurt one us, Phelba gets very angry and she doesn't tolerate it. Victoria's looks up from Andy and she was frozen with shock and amazement.