Chapter 11- So this is life

Victoria's POV

Of course Phelba would do this. The only reason I went in her basement is because Lindsey and Gavi did. Now we're trapped in a crazy fan girls basement for who knows how long! On the bright side though, the crew is probably getting reinforcements and planning a way to break us out.

" Phelba, please let us go," Lindsey pleaded.

" Not yet, I want you to perform for me first, then I will ask you some questions, after that your friends will probably find you and you can go back to your normal life," Phelba announced.

For some reason I felt that it wasn't going to be that simple. Phelba was analyzing my thoughts, to see what I was thinking of.

" No games will be played, it will be fair and square, no catches," Phelba added.

" Well, that sounds like a fair deal," Lindsey advised.

" Deal," she finally said.

30 minutes later

Lindsey looked exhausted, she played 5 songs already non stop. She answered so many questions. Also to top it off, Phelba was getting on my nerves and the crew hasn't rescued us yet! Where are they? They should be here by now!

" LET US IN PHELBA!," the crew shouts, along with other people who are very angry as well.

A couple of seconds later

" THATS IT, WERE COMING IN AND WE HAVE BACK UP!"

Phelba was just about to open the door when the whole crew and other people burst through her basement door.
------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter! I was really tired today.
Comment
Vote
Meet the great big world ^ ^