Chapter 5- Transcendence

Victoria's POV

Was Lindsey going to invite me on tour with her? She almost said something about it but then she pursed her lips shut, maybe she didn't like me. But who does? Never mind I will just study for social studies, as I pull out my textbook, I hear the doorbell ring. Ding dong! I get out of my room and rush down the stairs, eager to know who is knocking on my door. As I answer I door I see a familiar face, right before my eyes in Lindsey Stirling and her crew.

" Hi Lindsey, what are you doing here? My voice sounded so high pitch and squeaky when I greeted her.

"Hey Victoria, sorry for the unexpected visit but I think it will be exciting. I need to talk to you in private for a few minutes."

I went with Lindsey to the living room while everyone else went to the kitchen. What does Lindsey want to talk to me about?

" Victoria, I was wondering if you wanted to go on tour with me for a couple of months?You are amazing with the violin and dancing with it, also you seem very nice, if you say yes, the crew and I can tutor you".

That question struck me like a bullet. I can't believe! She actually asked me. Wow, of course my answer will be yes.

"Hmm...let me think about it..YES! I would love to!"

"Yay!!!"

I think Lindsey was happy that I said yes. I was happy and excited to! Hopefully my mom will say yes.

" Lindsey, I will be right back, I have to go ask my mom".

When I got downstairs and asked my mom she said yes automatically like she heard the hole conversation. I then told Lindsey that my mom said it was fine.

We raced each other down the stairs, I lost but that was fun! Lindsey won!

When we were done eating dinner and saying our goodbyes to my family, we were getting ready to leave and get on the tour bus, I hear a second door bell ring, Who could that be?
-------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all who have read my story and are sticking with it! Tomorrow is my birthday! Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to Victoria ( which is my real name) , happy birthday to me!!! XD
Vote
Comment
Go to Walmart :D