Chapter 2- waiting in silence

*Two years later*
That was a good night sleep! As my eyes were adjusting to the light, I noticed something that wasn't on my dresser before. There was a vip pass and Lindsey Stirling tickets on my dresser.
! For today! Oh that's right, it's my birthday today! I'm 14 and it's also Lindsey's birthday to! Wait, do I have school today? That question sent a shiver down my spine as I checked my calendar while biting my nails. Yes! It's Saturday! No school! No bullies! Just me, my violin, a vip concert tickets!

I leaped down the stairs as fast I could, wi the concert tickets in my hand. Everyone screamed

" Happy Birthday Victoria"! I was loving today! Everyone seemed so happy!

" The concert starts at 3:30pm so I will drop you off at 1:00pm so we can avoid traffic". My mother explained to me.

Waiting in line for the concert

I can't believe this is happening! I'm going to meet Lindsey Stirling herself! Ok pull it together Victoria... Your acting like such a fan girl.
All the sudden I see three familiar faces walking down the street. Chandler and his buddies. At first they didn't notice me but when they got closer to me they did. Whats he doing here?! I'm about 2 hours away from town, did he follow me? Questions kept boiling up in my mind but there was no answer to them. A wide grin started to spread on Chandlers face.

"What do we have here", he said. At that moment he grabbed me by the gem of my shirt, dragged me out of the crowd and slammed me against the wall, I groaned. He and his two other friends started to punch me. I accidentally dropped my concert ticket and vip pass. Chandler noticed and started to rip each one up right in front of me. While making an evil laugh that sounded like Voldemort.

" Nooo! Please stop, Ow!" I started to cry. Every none in my body felt like it was broken and torn to shreds.

"Wimp", he spat. He punched and kicked me a few more times before a familiar but un recognizable voice boomed.

" Leave her alone! Why would you do something like this"!

Chandler and his "buddies" ran off as I crumpled to the ground. I blacked out... ( 3 minutes later) , I woke up on a couch that looked familiar from you tube videos but I could not generate which one. Ow! A wad of pain exploded through my body. I blacked out once more.

"Hello? Are you ok?"? That voice, I heard it before. My eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal the face of Lindsey Stirling kneeling beside me. Her face full of concern and wordiness.
-----------------------------------------------
Comment
Vote
Play in the leaves ^ ^