Chapter 21- Mission Impossible

Phelba's POV

This day is not getting along with me at all. First my hands get tired from picking that lock, then I never got to poke Lindsey's face! It's a long story, I knew it was a tumbleweed but since I was bored I imagined it as Lindsey's face. Hey! Don't judge, I'm unique. Also I think Victoria is creeped out by me, she tries to keep her distance from me for some apparent reason. Am I creepy? Naw, I just like to stalk people I obsess about. There is nothing creepy about that, right?

Still though, I'm not so sure this plan is going to work. Seriously, Chandler's older brother announced to Lindsey that he did not want to be friends anymore, why does she think he is going to help us? But still he might.

What if he doesn't help us?

Then what are we going to do?

How will we find Chandler and the violin?

To many unanswered questions to be solved.

While looking at Lindsey, I realize that she looks really upset. A tear rolled down her

Seeing Lindsey starting to cry is breaking my heart by the second.

She must be thinking about Chandler's older brother not being her friend anymore, I understand. No one wants to lose a friend. There has to be another reason why Aidan ( the older brother) is not friends with Lindsey. I need more information, that I tend to find out soon.

This drive is approximately going to take 5 hours. I don't think I can stay sane for that long. Right now we're in Watsonville California, we have to go to Los Angeles California. Sooo... Ya that's 5 hours.

Gavi actually was moping around at all. He was taking selfies of himself making very weird faces, then posting them on Instagram. I never understood Instagram, or the gram, that's was Gavi says it is. I mean, you just post photos of stuff, meaning that you let people know where you are and what your doing. I have a gram but I don't post any photos, I use it for one of my sources to track where Lindsey and the crew are going. Or maybe I just have a tracking device on the tour bus. I won't tell you though because who knows, you might tell Lindsey and the crew.

I also check the Lindsey Stirling website every day to know where she is performing. Sadly for some reason I can never get into one of her concerts. It's strange because I don't know why.

" Umm... Hey Lindsey? Do you know where this guy lives?,'' Erich asked curiously, eager to know her response.

" Yes, I do actually, I hope he helps us," Lindsey whispered.

Oh Yeah! He better help us! If he doesn't I'll have to give him a piece of my mind! Knock some sense into that whipper snapper! * dramatic music*

This is going to be a long bus ride.

5 hours later

Pulling up to Aidan's house was very frightful. Everyone was fidgeting because we are fearing what Chandler's older brother, Aidan's response will be.

We all got out of the bus, Lindsey walked up to the front door, up the stairs and knocked on the door, with all of us behind her.

When Aidan answered the door, he was speechless. Aidan has brown hair and blue eyes. Still, Gavi is my man.

Right then and there he slammed the door in our faces. I could here him starting to cry. Well that was rude! I'm just about ready to go all Phelba on him. Wow, he such a gentleman. Gavi is way nicer and proper then this Aidan. Why is Aidan crying though?

This time Erich knocked on the door aggressively.

Actually, wow he answered the door! His face was all blotchy with tears and his face was really red. Looks like he just had an emotional break down. Did he just watch the titanic or something?

" H h h i i Li Lindsey, umm... how have you been,'' Aidan mumbled.

Are you for real! That's all he says to her after he crushed her heart! I'm not liking this boy so far. How was he friends with Lindsey from the start? I would never want to be friends with him. Not even if we were the only two people on earth and the human race depended us. Nope.

Lindsey stood there and nodded while saying fine.

I can't take this anymore.

" QUIT THE AWKWARDNESS! JUST LET HER IN AIDAN!,'' I screamed and yelled at him.

Huh, I have quite a temper now don't I. I didn't know I had that in me.

Aidan nervously stepped to the side of the doorway to let us in quietly.

In his house, there were tons and tons of electronics. From smart tv's to computers, disk drives, softwares dvd's, and tracking systems! Wow, Lindsey wasn't kidding. Back in my day they never had any of this doo dads that you people play on. Oh wait, they did. This guy is crazy and has way to much freetime. I'm guessing he doesn't have a girl friend. This explains all of that.

After 20 minutes of utter silence and staring at all the wizmo gizmos, I decided to make a suggestion because I could'nt take this anymore. I'm very impatient.

Lindsey and Aidan went into the living room privatly to talk. They had to make a truce one way or another. Now, this is the time to do it.

45 minutes later

When Lindsey walked out of the living room she had an unsure look on her face. She was debating on something.

Turns out, the only way Aidan is to helping us is that he made a deal with Lindsey.

The deal is that Lindsey has to go out on a dinner date with Aidan.
---------------------------------------
So I wrote that chapter today. Yay! Well I was bored today so I said so myself, why not?
Anyway this chapter is dedicated to cbear1023 because she is very nice! If you check out her works that she has made, you will find her journal. In her latest entry she made an awesome cover for my story that looks like it took a lot of time and effort. Thank you! I really appreciate it! :D
thank you for all the people who really like my story! I'm getting awesome feedback and I really appreciate it! :)
I also want to say happy birthday to Elizabeth_Stirling . Her birthday is tomorrow! Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
* throws confetti*
Until my next chapter!
- Victoria2214
Listen to mission impossible by the piano guys and Lindsey Stirling ^_^