Chapter 17- Mirror Haus

Phelba's POV

As I was stalking, I mean listening to Chandler and his friends talk, I heard something that made my heart skip a beat. The 3 amigos are going to steal Victoria's violin. I can't let that happen! Even though I'm a Stirlingite, I've grew fond of Victoria, after all she is the second generation of Lindsey Stirling. If Victoria's violin is getting taken away, she will be heart broken when she finds out. I cannot let Chandler do this.

Lindsey's POV

The night of the concert
1 week later

Tonight we have a sold out concert! This is great! This is going to be Victoria's second time performing with me, she is not nervous at all, I made sure of that. AJR will perform at the opening act, then it will be our turn. The concert starts in 3 hours, I have to get ready for the meet and greet and concert.

At the meet and greet
1 hour later

" Hi, what's your name," I asked every kid who came up to me.

Victoria was in the corner by the stage, she looked lonely, so I gestured for her to come stand next to me.

She shrugged, smiled, and came to talk with the kids with me.

Chandler's POV

" Okay, I'm backstage, I'm ready to get the violin and go, on your signal," I advised Brian and Michael through the walkie talkie.

This is hard, no one has seen me yet, and no one shall see me. I have to act like a secret agent spy.

" And go!," Both of them yelled

I swiped the violin as fast as I could and hid it in my jacket.

" Mission complete," I acknowledged them.

Phelba's POV
1 hour minutes till the concert

Oh no! Victoria's violin is gone! Stupid traffic! My phone died to! Ughh

I was to late

------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Check out Lindsey Stirling's new song! It came out today!
As you can see the picture attached to this chapter is Lindsey Stirling when she was 8 or 9 years old!
Comment
Vote
Listen to Senbonzakura by Lindsey Stirling ^ ^